For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Spain are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies in region. Responsible for the sales results.
- Provide technical and clinical support in Operating Room/Electrophysiology Lab.
- Sales Supervisor
- Implement sales plan and monitor achievement of objectives.
- Collaborate in setting margins for sales operations based on each product and/or client, and participate in defining pricing and service policies for the clients in arrythmia market.
- Maintain a personal relationship with important clients, negotiating prices, deadlines and other conditions with the client directly.
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
- Keeping up with the latest clinical data supplied by the company and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products;
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts;
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
- Staying informed about the activities of health services.
- University degree (preferably Engineering or Nursing).
- IT knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Languages: High level of English and native in Spanish.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years’ experience within a sales position, and preferably in electrophysiology.
- Hospital sales experience.
- University education in the healthcare area.
- A Masters degree related to the area.
- Integrity and Credo-based Actions.
- Results and Performance Driven.
- Sense of Urgency.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Big Picture Orientation with Attention to Detail.
- Intellectual Curiosity.
- Prudent Risk-taking.
- Organization and Talent Development.
- Collaboration and Teaming.
- Self-awareness and Adaptability.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.