Play an important role as core team member via individually leading important project to deliver the sales for total channel and user target for DTC business based on deep consumer understanding.
Role Duty & Responsibilities
Business Plan Deployment
- Drive local business planning process to grow business in Japan and maximize new user recruitment.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities propose agile, actionable plans
- Lead commercial innovation implementation with execution excellence
- Monitor campaign
- Partner and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and external partner agencies.
- Lead Contents & Connection planning and develop full year activity plans for a robust marketing calendar
- Lead whole IMC process, from briefing, execution development to TTR, working w/ cross functional team (Local marketing takes care of contents creation)
- BME Management
- Lead efficient investment plan to achieve the business goals while ensuring budget targets are met
Related experience & behavior
- More than 1 year brand marketing experience
- Experience of working with cross functional team and external partner agencies
- Be true to consumer to drive brand/business growth.
- Agility work style and mind set.
- Initiate the consumer insight discovery and take actions to explore brand future via consumer centric thinking
- Lead all the executions for the brand growth (NPD, IMC, deployment plans) by envisioning/engaging cross functional team and JPLT.
- Take ownership for self/others and team's growth.
- Deliver the result by including diverse value
- Take ownership to the brand business result by driving all the stakeholders
- Business performance tracking: CPA management/P&L management/market data analysis/business driver analysis
- Consumer research: segmentation/concept/communication/product evaluation/post launch tracking
- Data analysis (retail/consumer panel)
- Project management
- Budget management
- Agency management
- Japanese (native/fluent) + English (business level)
- Team collaboration
- Consumer centric
- Logical thinking
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies in Japan strongly recommends prospective employees to complete the COVID-19 vaccination before or as soon as after joining our company to prevent the spread of infection among our employees and people around them as well as our customers and the community we serve, and to ensure our responsibilities are sustainably fulfilled as a healthcare company (except for those who cannot vaccinated with underlying medical conditions and other circumstances).
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health and your employment would be governed by New Consumer Health’s employment processes, programs, policies, and benefit plans. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to you by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and subject to any necessary consultation processes.