Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst position located in Titusville, NJ. The position will support the CVM commercial franchise including XARELTO and potential pipeline launches.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
We grow with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and are committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Go-to finance lead for XARELTO sales and OPEX investments
- Partner cross-functionally with key contacts within Commercial Excellence, Brand
Marketing, and Pricing to highlight insights and drive strategic business decisions
- Develop and shape sales and investment forecasts, track sales and investment impact
while closely linking to business strategy, competitive dynamics, and market events
- Influence cross-functional partners regarding investment decisions to drive value and
deliver results within business
- Execute ad-hoc strategic projects including the development and framing of
management presentations and other ad-hoc reporting of financial information to key
- Identify process improvements and provide recommendations on key focus areas
- Present financial results to senior leaders; role has high level of visibility to CVM
leadership including opportunities to present to President
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required; preferably
a major in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience is required.
- CPA, CMA, or other financial certification is preferred.
- Strong collaboration and demonstrated business partnering with the ability to influence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to recommend and implement
operational improvements, work independently, and handle several tasks simultaneously required.
- Experienced professional with strong communication skills who can interact with senior management is required.
- Must possess strong analytical (MS Excel) and presentation (PowerPoint) skills, as well as conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required.
- The position is located in Titusville, NJ any may require up to 10% travel
The base pay range for this position is $72,000- $116,150
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.