International Recruitment and Development Program (IRDP) in Finance, 2024 Internship Opportunities in APAC-Japan
Want to use your unique combination of expertise, dedication and drive to spark bold innovation while tackling some of the world's most pressing health challenges? With the power of the world's largest broad-based healthcare company behind you, you'll amplify your impact—and find that you can touch the lives of people everywhere.
Johnson & Johnson is working to fuel a healthier world, from health-centric consumer products to spearheading innovative research. We support Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices—blending passion, science and technology to change the trajectory of human health.
We’re currently hiring interns to join our 2023 International Recruitment and Development Internship Program (IRDP). The IRDP internship hires high-potential MBA and Master’s students from around the world and helps them develop into the leaders of tomorrow.
As an intern, you‘ll lead significant business projects with real-life implications and present the analysis and results to senior leaders. As an IRDP Intern you will have significant impact on the business from your first day and will be an integral member of a cross-functional team.
Hiring companies within Johnson & Johnson partner with IRDP participants, accelerating their professional development through challenging and enriching experiences.
Main Role and Responsibilities (Subject to change):
1) Project – leading and completing the project such as driving efficiency and optimization with standardization and simplification of our own processes
2) Financial analysis for decision making - provide timely and effective analysis to drive business and support to make recovery plans, control and allocate investments and expenses.
3) Operation support - include period closing activities together with accounting function by variance analysis, management reporting preparation and explanations.
Are You Ready to Shape the Future?
Our ideal candidates have a passion for healthcare. They have a strategic mindset and possess exceptional leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. They should also have the ability to thrive in a highly complex, global work environment, and take the initiative to set priorities and exceed goals.
What We’re Looking For:
- First year of either a full-time MBA or Master’s degree program
- Must graduate after September 2024
- Available full-time for a period of at least 8-12 weeks between April and September of 2024
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
- Financial technical skill (Accounting knowledge, working experience in Finance/Accounting, Certification (USCMA, CPA etc))
- Minimum of 3 years or more of relevant professional experience prior to enrolling in a full-time Master's level degree program
- Proven leadership capabilities
- Ability to develop solutions using data-driven insights
*In principle, the program is open to privately financed students. If you are a company-sponsored student and wish to apply, you are required to obtain and submit permission from your company to participate in the internship at other company.