International Recruitment and Development Program (IRDP), 2023 Internship Opportunities in China JLabs
At JLABS, we are passionate about helping healthcare startups succeed, and that means more than providing state-of-the-art lab space and equipment.
Our resident companies have access to a wealth of Johnson & Johnson resources and internal expertise in pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumer products — and across all of our therapeutic areas. And because it’s a “no-strings-attached” model, companies gain access to the broader Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies and expertise while retaining intellectual property and decision-making freedom.
JLABS is designed to remove hurdles to success and empower life science innovators through infrastructure, community and specialized expertise. Our resident startups build the confidence to reach their entrepreneurial goals and make a lasting difference in the lives of patients. We exist to support you.
Are You Ready to Shape the Future?
Our ideal candidates have a passion for healthcare. They have a strategic mindset and possess exceptional leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. They should also have the ability to thrive in a highly complex, global work environment, and take the initiative to set priorities and exceed goals.
What We’re Looking For:
- First year of either a full-time MBA or Master’s degree program
- Must graduate after September 2023
- Available full-time for a period of at least 10 weeks between the summer break in 2023
- Fluent in English and the language of the country where the internship assignment is located
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the internship assignment is located
- Minimum of three years or more of relevant professional experience prior to enrolling in a full-time Masters level degree program