Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- Manage territory sales in the assigned accounts
- Provide field service to customer.
- Conduct product in-service, product evaluations and new product launches.
- Provide updates to marketing and sales management regarding business conditions and competitive activity.
- Negotiate pricing and establish hospital contracts.
- Develop strong relationships with perspective customers including physicians, nurses, and technicians and purchasing and administrative personnel.
- Meet or exceed sales targets.
- University graduate or above. Good command of Mandarin, Taiwanese & English.
- Medical experience is a plus.
- Logical thinking process with strong business sense