Position: Customer Service Specialist (Italian Speaker)
Reporting to: Customer Service Senior Manager
The Johnson & Johnson Global Services Centre in Prague is one of five regional global services hubs located around the world. Its staff includes 800 professionals from varying cultures and backgrounds, speaking over 30 languages, who are actively supporting Johnson & Johnson teams across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) in the areas of Finance, Human Resources, and Procurement. Other opportunities are also available within our Contact Center.
Johnson & Johnson has been present in the Czech Republic since the early ‘90s with legal entities in different locations. In 2018, all three of our businesses and the Global Services team moved to one location to ensure collaboration and direct connection among the teams. The Waltrovka site was carefully chosen for its accessibility and ability to handle the high-tech requirements Johnson & Johnson needed at the site.
About the role
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist whose main task would be to ensure great customer service experience in Medical Devices countries in the EMEA region. Daily, you will champion the relationship with our clients, collaborate with your JnJ colleagues, and chip in to change the trajectory of human health! On daily basis, you get a chance to get involved in written/verbal communication and you would have exposure to other internal functions and external providers such as distribution centres and transport providers. Creativity is one of the skills that will help you on your journey with JnJ. Regular administrative tasks are also part of the role - handling returns, credits, and debits for external and internal customers is a daily routine but can extend to responsibilities across customer service orders, returns, and financial transactions. On this job, you will be able to learn, shape, and impact. We are hiring for potential, and we develop for future career development in many areas within JnJ.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
· Regular customer cases investigation for returns, credits, debits, orders and returns as well as the credit and billing/approvals & transactions overall.
· You will use your language capability as well as your collaborative spirit on the job.
· Written / verbal communication with our customers regarding case resolution, and collaborating with other internal parties at JnJ
· Back-office administration, system administration/case documentation management
· ordering and other issues regarding return reason types, credit and billing investigations / approvals and transactions to provide excellent customer service and experience
· Responds to customer inquiries regarding return requests, approvals, changes, failures – coordinating these activities on behalf of the customer across internal departments and external providers
· Process debits and credits on JDE system ensuring appropriate approvals, documentation and accuracy of inputs to ensure service levels are met to our customers
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have the following requirements:
· Fluent Italian is essential
· English language on an independent speaker level to allow you to manage daily routine within an international company environment
· Experience in the Customer Service or in a related area
· University degree or equivalent
· Systems experience: Case Management systems (Salesforce.com preferred), Enterprise systems (JD Edwards preferred)
· 1-2 years business experience
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, eagerness to deal with case resolution
· Ability to work independently, but also as a part of a team
· Previous experience with a client-facing role is welcome but not a must
· Experience with returns, invoicing/warehouse is beneficial but not essential
More about us:
JnJ provides a wide variety of benefits! Please, feel free to explore yourself at https://jnj.jobs.cz/about-us where you can learn more about what you get in return.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career, and life, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”