Johnson & Johnson Vision is recruiting for a Professional Education & Development (PED) Manager , located in Istanbul, Turkey.
As the only eye health company with health at its core, as part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, and with a history of innovation firsts, we are uniquely positioned to reimagine the future of Eye Health and deliver an all-encompassing portfolio of solutions to transform our patients’ lives.
Purpose of the Job:
The Professional Education & Development (PED) Manager’s role is to:
- Develop annual strategic plan for PED activities in Turkey and that PED strategy is integrated with country business initiatives.
- To participate in the Turkey Management Board and EMEA project teams as appropriate to represent the professional viewpoint.
- Optimise customers’ and key influencers’ awareness of the clinical benefits of Johnson & Johnson Vision Companies’ (JJV) products in comparison to competitors’ products.
- Ensure JJV products are used correctly by eye care professionals (ECPs).
- Elevate the scientific evidence that supports the superior performance of JJV products.
- Develop and execute trainings for customers and JJV staff and maintain recognized expertise in the field of eye care.
- Ensure KOL database is properly maintained and leveraged to develop strong KOL engagement and emerging KOL development plans.
- Ensure strong partnering with local professional bodies and to drive shaping external environment planning.
- Develop & implement concepts of technical & theoretical education of professionals that use/recommend JJV’s products to ensure correct usage for long term business/market development.
- Responsible for leading surround sound and share of voice at major conferences.
- Run educational projects, conferences, programs, local trainings and courses in accordance with JJV Company compliance policies and procedures.
- Support in providing appropriate training and knowledge to other functional departments within JJV.
- Ensuring strong partnering with Marketing to elevate the scientific evidence that supports the superior performance of JJV products.
- Support in the Copy Clearance process to ensure all technical/clinical information in Johnson & Johnson Vision materials is factually correct.
- Cooperation with Commercial Compliance, HCC and Legal to ensure an appropriate framework for educational initiatives.
- Deliver new go-to-market (digital) models and the most efficient/effective Professional experience.
- Support the development of local KOLs
- Ensure a KOL database is properly maintained and leveraged to develop strong KOL engagement and emerging KOL development plans.
- Work with other PED colleagues to create and maintain a panel of speakers through whom to send company messages (product performance, correct usage etc).
- Support the business with their launch of new products by delivering education content related to specific therapeutic areas and programmes.
- Develop partnerships with local regulatory affairs to ensure full regulatory compliance across market (product registration and device vigilance)
- Develop ethical and productive relationships with Turkish professional bodies and teaching institutions.
- Bachelor Degree in Medicine
- Being a specialist (not resident) of Ophthalmology.
- Experience in refractive error correction with contact lenses and cataract surgery.
- Experience with laser vision correction is a preference.
- Proven experience of working effectively in a team and leading project teams.
- Budget management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- High verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Fluency in local language.
- Competence in business / technical English
- High ethical attitude and values.
- Computer skills, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
For more information on how we support our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .