Field Business Manager, Institutional Business Group - Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. Strategic Customer Group is recruiting for an Field Business Manager (FBM) in the Institutional Business Group. This position is a field-based role supporting Directors of Strategic Accounts and Directors of Strategic Contracting across the country. This individual will report to the National Field Director, IBG.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com .
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (JJHCS) provides contracting, supply chain, business services, and strategic solutions to customers and commercial intermediaries of U.S.-based Johnson & Johnson companies, including hospital systems, health plans, distributors, wholesalers, purchasing organizations, government payer programs, and government healthcare institutions in the U.S. JJHCS also engages with customers to provide streamlined supply chain services for our products that seamlessly integrate with customer operations, address shared evolving market challenges to value-based care, and develop innovative solutions that improve patient care and access.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems’ Strategic Customer Group has created a commercial team deployed against the nation’s largest, most influential Health Systems, IDNs and GPOs. The goal is to align Janssen’s capabilities towards these top customers to ensure patient access for our portfolio of products currently and in the future while supporting and partnering for better health care for the patients we serve.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Maintains and updates list of Bota-Vec target accounts in close partnership with Bota-Vec brand, operations and VAP
· Tracks Bota-Vec CDA, Commercial agreement and site activation process at each site and incorporates into IBG Dashboard
· Partner with internal analytics team to develop IBG dashboard to report IBG performance vs deliverables by channel/account/product
· Supports creation/maintenance of IBG “value proposition” to enable IBG LT to meet quarterly with TA NSDs/Brands
· Conducts analysis with VAP to champion regional contracts vs losing contract to aggregator – Deal/No Deal vs. Deal/No Deal + Aggregation rate
· Partner with internal analytics team to develop insights to inform IBG business plan, QBR, and launch strategies
· Works with VAP to conduct analysis on how market events are impacting GTN – such as monitoring Provider GPO volume to identify increases in re-classification of Class of Trade due to 340B, or the impact of the creation of Geisinger/Risant
· Works closely with 340B Director to assess and monitor performance and discount trends for all of IBG and specific to accounts with access restrictions
· Develops updated, approved for customer use, Business Reviews to capture the total value of contracted Enterprise business for IBG team
· Proactively works across CS&A and MAIA team to secure appropriate data to use for internal contract performance reviews with VAP and brand partners
· Works closely with VAP, Customer Marketing and brand to ensure the development of provider-specific resources and oversees updating of Carousel and Veeva for team use
· Leads projects that support the new “Contract Excellence” sleeve of IBG including the creation of a contracting platform and communications process
· Reports to the National Field Director
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree or MBA preferred
- 5 or more years of pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience required
- Strong analytical skills preferred
- 3 or more years of hospital field experience (sales or account management) is preferred
- Experience with development and execution of executive presentation decks and related materials preferred
- Demonstrated advanced MS PowerPoint skills (I.e. Power User, )
- Demonstrated advanced MS Excel skills preferred (I.e. Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare ecosystem
- Proven track record of working in a matrix environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and make decisions in an ambiguous environment
The base pay range for this position is $99,000 to $170,200. Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below.
Information on benefits can be viewed by following this link: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.