The Regional Transportation Organization (RTO) partners with J&J to deliver innovative capabilities, services and Compliance leadership across all sectors while we develop future leaders and transportation expertise for The Company. The RTO co-ops/interns will collaborate with business partners, suppliers and internal team members to lead improvement initiatives as related to all aspects of transportation management.
This position will involve much interaction with Internal J&J customers (Operating Companies and Business Units) and external Transportation providers at all levels of their respective organizations.
- Support major RTO projects through data analysis (i.e. Operating Company initiatives, reports, databases, etc.). Provide recommendations to project teams based on analysis
- Maintain databases used by RTO and RTO suppliers for various transactions.
- Updates to metrics while working to improve and enhance processes with all available data.
- Lead cost and service improvement initiatives as related to transportation and logistics processes.
- Complete all assigned training on time.
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in an accredited College/University, pursuing a BA/BS
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Collaboration and team building skills
- Basic Statistics
- Data Analytics (ability to work with large data sets.)
- Prioritization skills
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Computer proficiency; Microsoft Excel and Power Point preferred
- Proven leadership ability
- Power BI & Alteryx experience a plus.
- No hazardous working conditions.
- Travel percentage – No travel required except for occasional meetings locally in NJ area or trips to PA DC or Manufacturing sites.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.