Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a District Manager, Immunology Dermatology, to support the Illinois district which includes Illinois.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
As the District Manager, you will:
- Mentor, develop and lead a team towards attaining sales objectives for Dermatology products within the Janssen Biotech, Inc. portfolio
- Demonstrate the ability to shape their business strategically while operating within an assigned budget
- Pull-through region / district vision, create team culture, manage representative performance, develop and motivate people and teams, demonstrate core product's clinical attributes, forge valuable customer relationships, and achieve their sales quota
- Collaborate with partners and work in the field with minimal supervision
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree
- A valid Driver’s License in one of the 50 United States
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- Reside within the geography or be willing to relocate to it
- Minimum of five (5) years of successful pharmaceutical, biologic / biotech, or medical device sales experience defined as selling FDA approved pharmaceutical or device product(s) to licensed healthcare professionals (i.e. MD, NP, RN, etc.)
- Participation and/or completion of a J&J Management Development Program (Field Development Program, DM Prep Program) or prior management experience required in lieu of FLDP or DMPP
- Management and/or supervisory experience
- Knowledge of the Dermatology and/or Immunology field(s)
This position is eligible for a company car through the Company’s FLEET program.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families, and the communities in which we live and work. For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career, and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below. Information on benefits can be viewed by following this link: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.