“Reimagine the possibilities” at Johnson and Johnson Global Finance! We live this motto every day by creating game-changing business solutions for the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company.
As a member of our Global Finance team, you will have exclusive access to a network of financial professionals located in over 60 countries. This new network will help you build on your current skills and explore opportunities to grow your career in J&J.
At J&J Global Finance, we value ideas for innovation and improvement and are committed to diversity and inclusion. Together we will reimagine business processes to become more effective, more efficient, and improve customer experience. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This role will be part of the Global Services Finance team in the Financial Services Innovation - Finance Master Data Management process area. The Global Services Finance organization provides best-in-class, cost-effective financial services, and compliance—in a J&J way—to our Operating Companies around the world.
The Team Lead, Global Finance Master Data, is responsible for service delivery of specific Global Finance Master Data process functions serviced by GS Finance-Manila in J&J.
- Be compliant with applicable laws and regulations, and follow guidelines in the J&J Credo
- Maintain Operational Excellence
- Perform day to day operations of Financial Master Data team which includes maintenance of GL Accounts, Profit Center, Cost Center, Internal Order and Exchange Rate in line with Global DTP and defined standards.
- Proactively identify, rectify and follow-up errors and causes of errors.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy and quality of work and service by Finance Master Data team through regular review, checks and approval.
- Perform the end-to-end activities in specific Global Finance Master Data processes according to WWP.
- Resolve complex or critical process issues which go beyond Finance Master Data team member’s capabilities.
- Manage risks through mitigation and escalation.
- Monitor and analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and create as needed. Lead the problem tracking and ensure that issues are properly documented, prioritized, tracked, and resolved within the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
- Support auditors and legal authorities with the execution of required activities – ensure staff are available as required.
- Ensure that team activities follow proper procedures in accordance with corporate company accounting policies.
- Ensure team members have the appropriate skills, supporting tools and technologies to enable them to deliver excellent customer service.
- Manage and monitor team performance on a regular basis to ensure that service levels and targets as defined in Service Level Agreements are met; and take corrective action when required.
- Work closely together with other Process Managers and Team Leads to ensure best possible communication and interaction between the processes.
- Understand, lead & execute the strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills to help shape and model the desired culture.
- Results driven, builds strong internal relationships.
- Quantitative and analytical skills for problem solving and issue /risk mitigation.
- Self-starter and strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to implement strategies based on competitive dynamics, economic goals, and customer needs.
- Talent Management
- Focus on career journey, competency enrichment, diversity, equity and inclusion, and leading a team with a service-centric, change-agent, highest possible standards.
- Be a Trusted Business Partner
- Business Partner focused and influencing skills.
- Create Game-Changing Innovation
- Deploy/Implement process improvements.
- Receptive to change.
- At least University degree in finance related field or equivalent.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in the ATR function including Master Data.
- Finance Master Data knowledge and experience.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Execute plans; attention to detail. Strong knowledge of finance and accounting principles and processes (including A2R).
- Strong knowledge of Finance and accounting principles and processes.
- Experience in shared services center of a multinational corporation desirable.
- Digital/ intelligent automation capabilities.
- None Stated
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.