At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
At Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. We are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat, and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Janssen Scientific Affairs (JSA), a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Content Strategy & Innovation summer intern to work as part of the Medical Information team at the Titusville, NJ location.
The Content Strategy & Innovation (CSI) team leads the execution of differentiated content strategies for innovative, digital scientific content for omni-channel consumption. Our team is focused on the transformation of scientific content to create materials that are digital, innovative, dynamic, and interactive for all customer types: HCPs, patients, and payers. The CSI summer intern will work with the CSI team and focus on identifying novel formats for innovative content and expanding and executing existing innovative content plans. In addition, the intern will have the following opportunities:
• Assist with supporting cross-functional teams to expand the selection of digital immersive content and innovative scientific responses available for HCP, patient, and payer customers
• Support global scientific content development and other initiatives and projects related to global content
• Gain exposure to Medical Information’s function within the pharmaceutical industry
• Develop project management, people leadership, and vendor management skills
• Gain familiarity with Janssen therapeutic areas, such as cardiovascular disease, oncology, neuroscience, metabolic health, immunology, and infectious diseases
• Network with other pharmacists across the JSA organization to learn about their role in the pharmaceutical industry
• Gain familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry as a whole
Expected hours: Position involves approximately 8 hours of work per day, Monday through Friday (a 40-hour work week) in Titusville, NJ.
• Must be currently enrolled as a PharmD candidate in P3 or P4 year of an accredited college/university.
• A minimum 3.0 GPA is required.
• Must not be a Senior graduating prior to program end date (Seniors must be willing/allowed to extend graduation date)
• Interest in Medical Information, Medical Affairs, IT, and Global teams preferred.
• Ability to think innovatively and creatively to cultivate new ideas.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills required.
• Strong planning skills, capable of managing multiple competing projects and priorities, excellent time management.
• Excellent problem-solving skills with experience developing creative solutions.
• Strong analytical skills for integrating and interpreting interdisciplinary project information.
• Available for at least 10 weeks over the summer of 2023.
• Position will be based in Titusville, NJ and involves approximately 8 hours of work per day, Monday through Friday (a 40-hour work week).
• Candidates must be able to provide their own transportation to the work location.
• Housing is not provided; there is no reimbursement for interview-related expenses.
• Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the US. without requiring visa sponsorship
The anticipated base pay range for this position is MBA - $50/hour, PhD - $50/hour, Masters - $27.50/hour to $36/hour
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.