Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women’s Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Band-Aid®, Listerine®, ORSL and Benadryl®.
Johnson and Johnson consumer is recruiting for a Shopper Marketing Manager – Key
Account (Modern Trade) located in Mumbai.
The incumbent in this role will be responsible for defining all trade marketing activations, joint business planning & shopper strategy for the channel.
The RE Manager is responsible for delivering revenue, distribution & market share goals for the
channel. He/ She supposed to work closely with Modern Trade Head, NKAM’s & RKAM’s, Trade & Shopper Marketing Team and marketing function to provide right support & investments
- Leading Joint Business Planning (JBP) with NKAM’s for Top strategic accounts
for Joint Value Creation & Strategic Alignment.
- Understand shopper behavior for the RE to develop insights for creating shopper footprints that could help in creating shopper centric BTL plans
- Delivering best in class shopper solutions to Shopper Audience in lieu of Competition Benchmarking for growing Market Share
- Develop 5P Strategy for the RE across franchises
- Identifying the right Assortment – creating an MSL in line with RE objectives
- Planograming – Understanding Purchase Decision Hierarchy and creating
planograms by format and category
- Pricing & Promotion – Analyzing pricing strategy vis a vis competition,
ensuring the right promotions on relevant products and measuring spends
- POSM – Designing and executing key shopper elements to influence
purchase decision in the category
- Combine external understanding of category, shopper, customer with understanding
of internal brand priorities to deliver in-market-excellence for RE
- Work with NKAM’s, internal E Comm & Brand Teams & top KAM accounts to chart
the next level growth strategy for Omnichannel partnerships in line with RE priorities
& changing Shopper Landscape in Omnichannel.
- Category Development: Building Category Strategies, Unlocking the Path to
Purchase & Building Shopper Centric Activations leading to joint Category
Development with accounts.
- Liaise with internal sales team to drive business through effective and efficient trade
spends with a clear account-wise strategy.
- Lead impactful new product launches & creating Go to Market strategy for the RE
- Manage budget / spends and proactively analyze and measure Shopper Marketing
program business results, return on investments, industry insights, etc
- Agency Management: Manage partners ensuring that they are delivering on
requirements and effectively delivering on all account management responsibilities
- Develop robust RE Business analysis to identify opportunities for improvement on
critical business parameters for both Top Line & Bottom-Line deliverables
- Post Graduate studies in Business Management from Tier 1 Business School with total experience of 4-6 years from FMCG sector
Experience and Skills:
- Having at least 12 months experience as a Channel Manager in a central or regional role handling General Trade/Modern Trade
- 3-4 years of experience in sales as an Area Sales Manager – Modern Trade experience is an advantage
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.