The Financial Systems & Technology (FS&T) Organisation is the backbone of the Johnson & Johnson finance. Within this global group all FP&A activities are performed along with the process and technology developments to support the ongoing development of these value add activities.
The Finance Technology Solutions Group within FS&T is focused on envisioning and delivering the finance technology to support the enterprise ambitions. The EMEA systems teams is part of this team and focused on delivery in the EMEA region.
The responsibility of the EMEA FS&T Systems team is to provide support for the actuals, planning and reporting technologies used by the teams in the FP&A and wider EMEA community. Maintaining data quality and controlling and developing the planning models are key objectives. Upskilling end users and support during planning cycles are key value add activities for this team.
This position is for a financial business analyst with strong technical skills as well as having sound finance /FP&A knowledge. The individual must be able to understand technical solutions, provide systems support to both regional as well as local finance users and work in close contact with the global developers. This role will also be involved in the longer-term system evolution within FS&T as the sector migrates to Anaplan functionality, in addition to day-to-day TM1 support.
What you’re great at:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and understanding of Finance, Finance Systems and Analysis
- Understanding complexity and problem solving
- Self-motivated and keen to grow and develop
- Proactively taking ownership and accountability
- Driving projects through to completion
- Thriving in an ever-changing environment
As a Regional Systems Analyst, your typical day may include:
- Testing and documenting systems enhancements deployed by the global FP&A team
- Providing Level 0 support to regional and local finance users
- Escalating support requests to global service desks
- Managing TM1 planning system and supporting users during planning cycles from a systems perspective
- Ensuring data integrity between regional source systems and global FP&A systems
- Preparing process documentation
- Helping to improve end user experience
Scope of Role:
This role is a key member of the FS&T Systems Team working closely with the FP&A Commercial Team, end users across the EMEA region as well as the Global GFS team. The individual must have strong analytical skills, enjoy working with systems and have experience of supporting stakeholders. In addition, a permanent drive for improvement and efficiency is critical.
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
- Qualified Accountant ACCA/CIMA/ACA or an equivalent education with a strong proven finance experience.
- English crucial
- Proven track record, or experience in managing complex tasks across multi-affiliates
- Technical systems background (TM1, Anaplan, SAP)
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to build repour with key stakeholders
- SQL / Teradata experience is preferable but not essential.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our dedication to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in the United Kingdom are working to build an inclusive environment where a diverse group of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued. Our culture is to ensure that every employee feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!