About the Johnson & Johnson Med Tech
The Johnson & Johnson MedTech Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having sophisticated patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
Our goal is to be among the best in the world, and we challenge ourselves each day to deliver innovative solutions that enable healthy outcomes for patients and Consumers. With our agility and responsiveness, we deliver differentiated experience for regional teams building competitive advantage for J&J Consumer Health. Our commitment is to put our many and diverse customers at the center of everything we do. We build agile, scalable and innovative business intelligence solutions in partnership with IT, Marketing & Commercial teams which help the Squads with all the Insights and information required to be ahead of the market.
Key Account Manager – Private Sector
We are looking for a person to join our commercial team in Sweden as a Key Account Manager for the private sector. The position is located at our Solna office in Stockholm, Sweden and you will report to the Country Director.
This opportunity is ideal for a person that has deep knowledge and experience of working with medical devices in the private sector. You will work in a high pace and dynamic environment together with our great team.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re committed to making a positive impact on the world—and we know our employees are our most valuable resource in that mission. We offer you to join a team of highly experienced colleagues, a stimulating company culture, personal development, and interesting career opportunities.
Objectives of the Position
- Commercial responsibility for the account(s)/region(s) as agreed with Country Director
- Drive short- and long-term partnership across multiple stakeholders in each priority account
- Establish relationships with the Sales- Marketing- and Solutions organizations and collectively coordinate activities with them in priority accounts
- Coordinate involvement of internal stakeholders including Sales, Supply chain, HEMA, Professional Education, Commercial Excellence and more
- Lead the Integrated Account Team (IAT) for priority accounts and be responsible for account planning including continuous execution of milestone plan for a one and three-year period
- Collaborate with solutions team to ensure execution of key solutions/partnership projects
- Work with health economics to create overall value-based proposition for commercial agreements
- Based in the Stockholm area (required)
- Higher level educational background (min. bachelor’s degree)
- Preferably more than 4 years of work experience in key account management within MedTech
- Preferably deep knowledge and experience of working with medical devices
- Experience and solid understanding of the healthcare ecosystem
- Flexible to travel and spend nights away from home (required).
- Valid European driving license (required).
- Proficient English and Swedish language, verbal and written (required).
- Good knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suite (required).
What You Will Need To Succeed
We are looking for a person highly riven by results, performance and operational excellence. It is critical that you have a proven ability to manage complexity with an entrepreneurial spirit. You have strong negotiation and networking skills and a collaborative mindset. You are motivated by working in a dynamic environment with passion and innovation being key drivers for success.
To be successful in this role you will also need to have:
- Collaborative mindset
- Ability to think strategically
- Experience in project management and process-oriented work
- Strong customer and external environment orientation
- Ability to connect and lead without formal authority a diverse group of business stakeholders
- Demonstrated enterprise mindset, with ability to influence and collaborate in a global,matrixed environment to achieve business objectives
- Integrity and Credo-based personal leadership
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter in English. The selection process will start during the standard posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
If you have issues applying, please use Chrome Web Browser and reset your password. If that does not help you can get more guidance and contact us from this page: https://www.careers.jnj.com/contactus-fa