Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Integrated Analytics, Solid Tumors Oncology, located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson provide medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit: http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Manager, Integrated Analytics is responsible for leading the integration and execution of analytics which generate new business insights and uncover growth opportunities for brands within the Solid Tumor Oncology Business Janssen NA, focused on Prostate. This position will serve as an internal consultant to marketing and sales, and cross functional partners: delivering actionable recommendations, shaping decision-making, and driving organizational action. The position plays a key role in advising the commercial team in the development and evaluation of new and existing business strategies and tactics and as a result, shares accountability for business results.
- Identify, design, and execute integrated analytics which inform marketing and sales strategy and tactics
- Leverage disparate data sources to address key business questions and uncover business opportunities.
- Determine optimal analytic approaches and statistical methods, identify appropriate supplier partners, foster strong partnerships in the context of resources, timing and overall project goals.
- Develop new insights and actionable recommendations and influence business partners at all levels to incorporate in decision making.
- Ensure seamless integration of analytics from national and subnational levels across key data sources to evaluate business performance and impact of marketing and sales tactics.
- Identify and develop key metrics to measure and monitor performance through automated dashboards.
- Identify opportunities to embed Commercial Innovation capabilities (AA, PPIA, CIO, etc) to drive impact for brand or franchise and drive organizational efficiencies.
- Serve as a leader in integrating data and analytics (national, subnational, payer) with cross functional findings and insights developed by peers across the Commercial Excellence team
- Integrate payer data and insights into ongoing business analytics to drive a holistic view of the customer and market
- Exhibit strong partnership in the development of designs for and execution of Sales Optimization, Targeting and Call Plan, Field Reporting, and Incentive Compensation Strategy & Design.
- Leverage and manage external partners to support internal efforts, where appropriate
- Drive focus and innovation through objective research and analyses and the integration of insights enabling organizational decision making and action.
- Champion the development and implementation of analytics approaches and methods that are innovative, drive efficiencies, and contribute to broader sharing of best practices.
- Demonstrate leadership courage to set boundaries and ensure time is spent on the most critical/ high value projects
- Drive a culture of simplicity within the analytics function to ensure business processes are streamlined and partners are provided on-demand insights that translate to action.
- Stay abreast of emerging healthcare & pharmaceutical industry trends and assess their potential impact on our franchise business strategies. Act with speed, agility and accountability. Cultivate meaningful internal and external partnerships, adding value and insights for the organization; being insight driven to uncover important unmet needs
- Take personal accountability for making Credo-based decisions and fostering a Credo-based culture.
- BA/BS required;
- Advanced degree desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant business experience required
- Market research, business intelligence, marketing, sales, finance, business analytics, strategic planning, or management consulting preferred.
- Diversity of experience is preferred, with demonstrated learning agility in order to be able to move across different types of markets such as primary care/retail or specialty markets.
- Oncology experience is preferred but not required.
- Business/market experience and industry knowledge to influence franchise/brand level decisions and strategies are required.
This position is based in Horsham, PA and requires up to 5% domestic travel.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com