- Responsible for achieving product sales to new and established accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Adheres to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
Main areas of responsibility
- Assists in the attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives.
- Assists in implementing market development and field marketing activities.
- Schedules appointments and makes sales presentations to customers.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Coordinates Professional Education activities to enhance the knowledge of Healthcare professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Performs contract and/or tender management activities.
- Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
- Checks with logistics to ensure product availability.
- Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines or areas.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Assists in making sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Relays relevant market information to management.
- Minimum education required for competent performance:
- University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum experience (2-4 years work experience) required for competent performance: