Commercial Quality Lead Poland & Baltics
Location.: Warsaw, Poland
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Commercial Quality Lead Poland & Baltics position, located in Warsaw, Poland.
As Commercial Quality Lead, you will be engaged into the implementation and maintenance of all applicable quality standards and systems in Poland and Baltics in close collaboration with whole CEE cluster, as the central partner for business head. The area of responsibility includes medicinal products (OTCs), medical devices, cosmetics and commodities.
- To be the partner for the local business head and management for Poland and Baltic in all local Quality & Compliance issues and questions,
- To ensure that in every business decision and process potential quality and compliance impact assessed and respected,
- To implement locally the Cluster QMS in compliance with the current version of the J&J Quality Systems Policy and the Global / Regional (EMEA) Consumer QSM,
- To deploy locally and ensure that all applicable Enterprise Standards and SOPs, World Wide Quality Standard Procedures, Regional Quality System Procedures, and cluster and local SOPs are followed,
- To ensure that all legal requirements are respected, particularly the Cluster and country specific ones applicable for all activities/processes and products in the Marketing Company,
- To provide support for QA relevant processes in the other cluster countries as defined in the CE QA Roles & Responsibilities matrix
- To be a business partner to the Marketing & Sales organization in Poland and Baltic in all Q&C related matters,
- To ensure company critical metrics are met in the area of Quality & Compliance.
- University degree in Pharmaceutics, Chemistry, Food Chemistry or equivalent
Experience and Skills:
- at least 5 years of proven experience
- Knowledge and experience in working in a GMP and/or GDP environment
- Experience in audit
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proficient English, advanced Polish
- Quality background, able to give a pragmatic and consistent Quality perspective (asset)
- Good negotiation skills and diplomacy allowing you to create a consensus
- Accurate, analytical
- Positive mindset
- Being able to work independently and result oriented
- Travel percentage – up to 10%
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- Interesting job in the international healthcare company
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Friendly and encouraging team members and management
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Possibilities to take part in various projects
- Many employee benefits
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.]