Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Manufacturing Site Manager with responsibility for Janssen Supply Chain Car-T Raritan within the Enterprise Supply Chain Business Technology MAKE Product Line. This position will be based in Raritan, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Growing on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Supply Chain BT Product Line organizations (PLs) are responsible for the product line technological direction across segments and serve as a critical point of contact for business and JJT. Individuals in PL organizations work with JJT and Business Leaders to identify and prioritize solutions for their product line and lead all aspects of the consistent implementation of these solutions across the business. They will exhibit strong influence and passion for driving the organization towards consistent technology solutions aligned to overall JJT strategy. PL Owners need to continuously improve efficiency and ensure that value is realized by the business through the JJT capabilities implemented. PL owners should have a strong view of external IT capabilities in the market and how they can be applied to drive business value for J&J.
This role is accountable for JJT products of Janssen Supply Chain Cell Therapies CAR-T plants supporting Pharmaceuticals in Raritan NJ. This role has accountability for the technology / performance / portfolio of the standard and local products in the plants that are specific to the PHARM Manufacturing processes. In addition, they have the responsibility to ensure that the products that support the manufacturing site are coordinated efficiently to deliver application roadmap strategies using Agile and Release Management while maintaining Site Factbook and Product Catalog. The Site Leader will own the Financial TCO for site JJT Operation Product and Solutions as well as have input and coordination on investment prioritization.
- Actively lead the Plant Ecosystem as a JJT Site Leader for ownership of local products and work toward redefining to a platform or standard product according to JJT MAKE Vision and maturity strategy
- Lead / Support all related Project and Portfolio Implementations and related investments incl. External Manufacturing for the Plant
- Drives reliability of the product ecosystem through ALM/TLM programs and Cybersecurity mitigations
- Drives collaboration and execution with internal and external Partners
- Program and Service Manager: Tracks progress of product development and deployment using Agile Release Management
- Talent Leader: A leader and developer of talent; coach and mentor individuals to excel in product management
- Passionately owns and role models diversity & inclusion
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Computer Science, Technology, Business, or Engineering or related field
- Four years of IT product (application) management, design and solution in deployment of major IT capabilities (like manufacturing / shop floor systems) across multiple sites
- Strong Eye for Business & Communication skills. Shown ability to work with efficiently with business and technology partners to understand business requirement
- Experience working in a Shared Services model where development and support services are provided by virtual, multi-location, multi-functional teams
- Leadership experience in building teams with the above capabilities
- Experience in project execution utilizing Agile / JIRA methodology
- Project delivery experience
- Three years or direct people management experience
- At least two years of supply chain/operations in a regulatory environment and knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes and procedures.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.