Senior Maintenance Engineer Packaging (Fixed Term 2 years)
Travel: This position will require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease! Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Cilag AG in Schaffhausen belongs to the “Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson” and manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and medical devices. The Schaffhausen facility is a Johnson & Johnson strategic launch and growth site for parenteral products, and we have an impressive pipeline of new and innovative products.
MAKE Asset Management (MAM) is an organization that handles the full life cycle of production assets in a safe, qualitative and efficient way. We aim to continuously improve by delivering agile, future proofed, data driven services and solutions. In order to achieve this goal, we are looking for an engineer to drive the reliability performance of manufacturing equipment in our Packaging Department. You will report to the senior maintenance manager
The responsibilities and the impact YOU will have:
- You monitor and analyse equipment reliability performance to drive continuous improvement
- You create quality deviation reports and work out appropriate corrective measures
- You initiate business cases and implement optimisation projects
- You develop a long-term vision and plan for our equipment to align with future business needs
- You will ensure that all new equipment is integrated into maintenance aligned with the identified risks
- You use new technologies (Industry 4.0) and available data to optimize maintenance strategies
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have the following essential requirements:
- You obtained a Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering or equal to experience
- You have got at least 4 years of practical and industrial experience
- You are a critical problem solver
- You feel energized by working smarter with available electronic tools
- We expect decisiveness, brainpower and drive to deal with various issues and projects simultaneously
- You are fluent in English and German or willing to learn German
- You can work well in local and global teams
Live Our Credo & Pursue Our Purpose:
As part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, Our Purpose is ‘We blend heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.’ We are guided by the values in Our Credo. With responsibility to patients, employees, communities, and stakeholders, Our Credo puts the needs of each of those first.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Career opportunities and continuous personal and professional development in areas of technology and leadership.
- Personal Development Plan – such as access to further education & training, mentoring and coaching, development opportunities on-the-job or through exciting projects.
- Be part of a strong global network of talent and expertise, with opportunities to learn or move to different cultures and work environments.
- Many employee benefits.
- We are an equal opportunities employer.