Acclarent, Inc., a member of the Johnson and Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for the Supply Chain Analyst role to be located in Irvine, CA or in Bridgewater, NJ.
Chronic sinusitis affects 3 million Americans each year and five per cent of the U.S. adult population suffers from a phenomenon referred to as Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (blocked ears / ear pain). Acclarent, Inc. is dedicated to supporting otolaryngologists with minimally-invasive ENT technologies that relieve this suffering as effectively and painlessly as possible. For more than a decade Acclarent, Inc. has pioneered innovative technologies, including the balloon dilation system that’s been used to treat more than one million patients.
The Supply Chain Planning Analyst will have overall responsibilities to drive supply chain activities for assigned product portfolio including supply planning, new product launch planning, inventory planning, distribution planning and demand planning.
Under limited supervision, general direction, etc., and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, duties in this position include:
• Supply Planning includes detailed supply/PO planning for finished product supplied by external manufacturers, management of inventory allocation when supply is insufficient to meet global demand.
• Inventory planning includes tracking of actual inventory to business plan, root cause analysis and corrective action plans for variances, identification of slow-moving and obsolete inventory, and implementation of cost reduction opportunities while ensuring no impact to customer service objectives.
• New product launch planning includes determination of starting safety stock requirements, coordination of product phase-in/phase-out, scenario planning using complex spreadsheet analysis.
• Demand planning, management of demand forecasts in planning system, engagement with Marketing to understand business/commercial strategies, field activity, and reconciliation of S&OP revenue forecast versus operation /financial and business plans.
• Distribution planning includes business support of DRP system, and global network design optimization.
Areas of responsibility include:
• Attaining and driving improvements to Key Performance Indicators, including forecast accuracy (MAPE, bias), inventory entitlement, Slow Moving/Obsolete (SLOB), and customer service (LIFR).
• Facilitating the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process for assigned product portfolio to align market and financial requirements with manufacturing capabilities.
• Utilizing in-depth analytical tools to support issue resolution, decision making, and execution oversight. Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders including Marketing, manufacturing, finance, franchise operations/NPI, R&D, and Quality.
• Supporting business planning and financial planning processes and leverage lean concepts and Six Sigma tools to develop and effectively implement Supply Chain solutions, processes, and systems improvements.
• Supporting and/or lead supply chain/planning projects as needed (e.g. improve supply chain flexibility, reduce costs, etc.).
• Preparing related presentations for senior management as required. Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
• Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
• Performs other duties assigned as needed
Experience and Education:
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics, or Operations) is required.
• A minimum of 2-4 years Supply Chain and/or Operations experience is required.
• Experience in Planning, Purchasing or Materials Management is preferred.
• Previous experience with demand (forecast management), inventory, and/or supply planning is highly preferred.
• APICS certification is preferred
Required Knowledge, skills, abilities, certifications/licenses, and affiliations:
• The demonstrated ability to identify problems/issues, recommend appropriate solutions, and follow-up to ensure positive results is required.
• Proven analytical/quantitative skills are required and must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Project management skills, with the ability to work effectively and implement solutions in a cross-functional, team environment required.
• MRP, APS, and/or ERP systems experience is required.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills are required.
• Scenario planning experience preferred.
• Six Sigma and/or LEAN Green Belt certification preferred.
• Manugistics, QAD or SAP/JDE experience is preferred.
• Microsoft Access and/or SQL proficiency strongly preferred
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Anticipated Salary Range: $57,500-$92,575
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.