- Design, develop, deploy, and train on analytics tools for the Operations organization, primarily Supply Chain.
- Harness the data at ABIOMED to build models that influence critical decision making.
- Create reports and visualizations and fulfill analytics requests from the leadership of the Supply Chain organization using a variety of database and analytic technologies.
- Utilize multiple data sources such as SAP, Salesforce, PowerBI, Tableau and Excel to harmonize data and drive strategy and execution.
- Drive the move to analytics automation, scalability, and replication through existing technologies by understanding the needs and desires of the Supply Chain leadership team.
- Partner with business stakeholders on projects to develop methodologies, reports and dashboards that provide business insight into leading indicators and provide recommendations that improve operations & enhance business decision making.
- Drive project milestones to completion.
- Build partnerships, define accountability, and lead the activities which operationalize key findings.
- Develop tools, tests, and dashboard to enable implementation of insights.
- Recommend, design and operationalize predictive & prescriptive analytic solutions in conjunction with team members.
- Ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making and business planning.
- Create and deliver impactful presentations for mid-level and senior-level audiences.
- Model database needs based on project requirements and maintain data dictionaries and documentation associated with these data models.
- BS in Information Technology or other related discipline.
- 8 years of work experience in business analytics or directly related field, ideally with operations and/or supply chain data.
- Expertise using multiple data sources and platforms (SAP, Tableau, Salesforce, PowerBI, Excel); demonstrated knowledge of SAP Supply Chain modules (IBP, eWM, BW, MRP, MM).
- Proficiency with SQL, R, Python (or statistical modeling) and/or SAS/SPSS would be a bonus.
- Solid understanding of data structures and transformations.
- Strong track record of partnership across multiple corporate functions.