Reporting to the APAC CSS Franchise controller, you will support the overall financial forecasting, planning and analysis activities for designated stakeholders from ASPAC CSS commercial leaders and finance leaders for the ASPAC region or a specific market cluster in the region. You can expect to be exposed to following areas:
- Month/Quarter close and standard reporting.
- Data analysis and trend and forecast reporting.
- Business partnering with various stakeholders.
- Business Plan support and analysis include annual cycles and mid to long term planning.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Standard Reporting/Analytics & Decision Support: Learn to prepare regular and ad-hoc reporting & performance analytics work products.
- Performance analysis and tracking:
- Provide data driven analysis to measure business performance against plan and share insights to stakeholders.
- Budget preparation work by updating financials for planning cycle & performing statistical trend analysis.
- Hands on experience of delivering standard reporting & performance analytics work products
- Business partnering:
- Independent lead some business review with concise and insightful financial analysis, drive deep dive if needed, and risk opportunity analysis.
- Support manager to run project based initiatives with strong collaboration with cross function partners, conflicts resolved, and status report.
- Form understanding of business development strategy and develop insightful analysis to drive value creation discussion.
- Close collaboration with global/region and cluster stakeholder, provide risk and opportunity assessment.
- Participate in products training/workshop to gain knowledge of the CSS business.
- Participate in functional or career development training.
- Participate in status or team meetings and provide updates to leadership.
- Supports ad hoc requests / projects.
- Supports continuous improvement activities
- Participates in training to increase knowledge & skill.
- Perform performance management activities
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline
- CPA, CMA, MBA or ACCA highly desirable
- Minimum 5 years of accounting, audit or FP&A/Finance experience
- Experience in FMCG or Health Care is a plus
- Microsoft Office (especially excel & power point)
- Finance and Accounting knowledge
Being part of Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU:
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We draw pride and strength from you, your colleagues and the world we care for—all backgrounds, beliefs and the entire range of human experience—coming together to bring health to billions.