At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Intern Position in Regulatory Affairs located in Raritan NJ.
Key Responsibilities :
Regulatory Affairs Opportunities:
Regulatory affairs is a profession developed from the desire of governments to protect public health by controlling the safety and efficacy of products in areas including pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumer products among others, and by the companies responsible for the discovery, testing, manufacture and marketing of these products wanting to ensure that they supply products that are safe and make a worthwhile contribution to public health and welfare.
Summer Intern Experiences Include:
- Assist in the compilation of requirements for global regulatory submissions of our products
- Support the acquisition and management of files to meet applicable regulations
- Attend project team meetings with RA lead to assist in strategic discussions to hone team collaboration skillset
- Learn regulatory affairs competencies to ensure product registration lifecycle processes compliance
- Evaluate current processes and propose opportunities for efficiencies/improvements
- Data analytics from regulatory information management systems (RIM) and reports / dashboards / presentations development.
- US and Global Regulatory Policies Understanding and Shaping activities.
- Currently enrolled full-time and have completed at least 2 years in an undergraduate program, or enrolled full-time in a graduate program (M.S., M.E., Ph.D. or M.D.), pursuing a degree majoring in a scientific, technology, engineering, business or law related field. Examples include, biomedical, biochemical, civil, mechanical, or electrical engineering, data analytics/applied statistics, quantitative modeling in biology, pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, life sciences, medical / scientific writing or public health administration.
- Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Available to work full-time (40 hours per week) during Summer (June and July).
Experience and Skills:
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in SharePoint, Teams and other information technology systems are highly desirable.
- Able to work individually, as well as, part of a group, with curiosity and flexibility.
- Possess a “can do” approach, and courage to speak your voice and suggest innovative ideas.
- Assignment location will be hybrid (remote and in-office)
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
The anticipated base pay for this position is between $21.00 and $40.00, but will be based on candidate’s program year, discipline, degree and/or experience.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.