About the Johnson & Johnson
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in the Nordics are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feel that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
About the Johnson & Johnson Med Tech
The Johnson & Johnson MedTech Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having sophisticated patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
Our goal is to be among the best in the world, and we challenge ourselves each day to deliver innovative solutions that enable healthy outcomes for patients and Consumers. With our agility and responsiveness, we deliver differentiated experience for regional teams building competitive advantage for J&J Consumer Health. Our commitment is to put our many and diverse customers at the center of everything we do. We build agile, scalable and innovative business intelligence solutions in partnership with IT, Marketing & Commercial teams which help the Squads with all the Insights and information required to be ahead of the market.
Introduction and Overview
The Nordic Healthcare market is entering an exiting period, where technical and robotic solutions are gaining interest. Especially within Orthopedics where Navigational and Robotic solutions are introduced to support surgeons with even more precise planning and accurate execution of Total Knee Arthroplasties to optimize patient results and satisfaction.
To support the commercial launch of our robotic solution for our Nordic customers, a skilled technician is needed. Specifically for Installation, ongoing service and regular maintenance.
Nordic Field Service Engineer
This new role will in accordance with all applicable local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, have the following responsibility:
· Conduct all FSE responsibilities and allow successful daily operation of all service applications.
· Represent Depuy Synthes Medtech and our products in the robotic and digital industry
· Develop the service market in designated territory
· Provide critical feedback to allow for own career growth
· Manage all cost associated with day to day operations in the assigned region
· Work with Sales and Clinical to support difficult sales opportunities in providing Technical Service support as needed.
· Provide technical education to all regional field staff
· Provide weekly and monthly reporting that allows for better resource management
· Support various project assignments through implementation
· Act as service liaison when working with various departments and organizations within J&J
· Manage existing clients effectively to include acting as a technical resource for clinical staff, working with the physician’s one-on-one in procedures, and troubleshooting customer relationships.
· Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
· Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
· Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
· Performs other duties assigned as needed
· Effective English verbal and written communication skills.
· PC proficiency.
· Knowledge of Service management systems.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications to include: Word, Excel, and Access.
· Self-motivated, energetic, and dynamic service individual
· Independent individual who enjoys taking ownership of a territory
· Superior service oriented
· Positive professional image
· Proven competence in managing client relationships effectively
· Driving license (requirement)
· Experience within the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry (preferrable)
· +3 years’ combined experience in Commercial, Engineering, Operations, or Service
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
What you will need to succeed
You will need to be a team-player with the will to collaborate, both with our customers and also internally. Its essential that you are curious and are willing to learn.
To be successful in this position you never give up before the job is done.
We believe our candidate even have the aspiration to grow this area of Service, as we believe the Service group will develop over time.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the 7-days posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
If you have issues applying, please use Chrome Web Browser and reset your password. If that does not help you can get more guidance and contact us from this page: https://www.careers.jnj.com/contactus-faq.