Janssen Scientific Affairs, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Real World Value & Evidence, Hematology-Oncology located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
In the current environment of US healthcare with a prominent focus placed on efficiency and affordability, ensuring patient can access innovative treatments is of foremost importance but increasingly challenging. In this environment, the Real World Value & Evidence (RWV&E) function must ensure strategic evidence generation to flawlessly execute product launches and to demonstrate robust value insights translated into timely patient, provider, and payer-centric scientific communications.
In this position, the Inhouse Manager, RWV&E, will be responsible for conducting RWV&E evidence generation and dissemination activities for assigned therapeutic areas, pipeline and marketed products or indications, within Janssen Oncology Franchise. This individual will contribute to market access scientific strategies and payer value propositions in assigned areas of responsibilities, and work in close collaboration with the respective cross-functional teams to support market access for our products.
Other key responsibilities are as follows:
- Collaborate with internal and external experts to generate rigorous scientific data, and contribute to development of dissemination plans, as aligned with the Integrated Evidence Team (IET), to support the RWV&E strategic plans for the assigned therapeutic areas
- Manage research studies, market access analytics & activities and other related projects, as aligned with the IET and for other business needs
- Ensure quality of design, execution, and publication of real-world evidence studies, and quality of models & tools developed for business partners
- Represent RWV&E on cross-functional teams with business partners, such as Real World Analytics and Alliances, Marketing, Medical Affairs, Strategic Customer Group, Global Commercial Strategy Organization, Commercial Excellence, Epidemiology, Government Affairs and Policy, New Business Development and other J&J Operating Companies, as needed
- Develop a deep understanding of US payer needs and integrate such insights, in partnership with RWV&E Field and other business partners, into payer communication materials
- Champion the approvals of new presentation materials and handling of administrative responsibilities, as needed
- Contribute to execution for RWV&E activities and market access supporting activities such as shaping of payer communication materials to support market access scientific strategies and payer value propositions in assigned areas of responsibility. Ensures compliance with regulatory, legal and commercial regulations (for example Contract Pricing Committee, Copy Approval Committee) in conducting research and dissemination of scientific information
- A Master’s degree in health economics, statistics, health policy, pharmacy or related field is required. A Doctorate degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 or more years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience in the pharma or healthcare industry is preferred, in health economics, market access or related research functions.
- Experience in executing projects with highly technical data and communication of results internally and externally to technical and technical audiences is required
- Knowledge of US healthcare delivery and reimbursement and payor dynamics is preferred
- Experience in working in a matrix team environment is preferred
- This position is located in Horsham, PA and will require ~10% for mostly domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .