Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Ethicon, part of the Johnson & Johnson MedTech Companies, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years, from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and to improve and save lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars, and hemostats, our innovations and expertise are used in hospitals worldwide to treat some of today’s most prevalent medical issues such as colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health, cancer, and obesity.
1. 포지션: Associate Professional Product Specialist - Ethicon
2. 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨 메디칼 (MedTech)
3. 근무지: 부산광역시
4. 근무 형태: Regular
1. Assists in the attainment of established sales goals and market share objectives
2. Assists in implementing market development and field marketing activities
3. Makes sales presentations to customers in healthcare settings
4. Develops customer and product-focused presentation packages for sales
5. Arranges professional education activities to enhance the knowledge of healthcare professionals
6. Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions
7. Performs contract and/or tender management activities
8. Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget
9. Coordinates with logistics to ensure product availability
10. Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines or areas
11. Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction
12. Assists in making sales forecasts for business planning
13. Prepares sales reports and documents, relaying relevant market information to management
- Less than 5 years of business experience in healthcare industry is preferred.
- Those who have completed military service or are exempt and have no reason for disqualification for overseas travel
- Strong communication skills, relationship-building, collaboration, and teamwork
- Strong drive for results and customer focus
- Resilience and courage in unfamiliar and challenging situations
- The ability to instill trust, including adherence to policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to demonstrate the J&J Leadership Imperative behaviors—a strong commitment to Our Credo, the ability to connect inclusively with others, a drive to shape the future of health through innovation, and a passion for growth and development
- Proficiency in using English in the workplace
- Preferential treatment for veterans
- Driver’s license holder
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 2306150058W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
국&영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Careers 유튜브 채널 : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZEsWOZwbcjcXHrgYq7sP4Q
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/johnson-&-johnson/
- J&J Corporate Page: http://www.jobkorea.co.kr/Company/1605233/Info
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com