Janssen Supply Group, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Principal Statistical Quality Engineer. The ideal location for this position is Titusville, NJ. Will consider other locations including NJ, PA or CA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Supply Group, LLC, is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
Principal Statistical Quality Engineer (f/m/d)
The Product Quality Management (PQM) Principal Statistical Quality Engineer is responsible for providing Statistics subject matter expertise throughout the Global Pharma Quality organization, including device, drug and combination products. He or she will develop and apply methods and systems for Informed Decisions (Incorporation of; Science, Risk, Knowledge and data) to organizational decisions made across Discovery, Product Development & Supply (DPDS) and Janssen Supply Chain (JSC). The incumbent will perform the following activities: development of Informed Decision Making systems using Statistical methods, monitoring of cost and quality improvements related to products and processes, and approval and execution of statistical analyses.
The Principal Statistical Quality Engineer will:
· Work with global functions and sites to develop and deploy Informed Decision Making methods and systems (Bayesian and Frequentist).
· Represent the Global Pharma Quality organization as a Subject Matter Expert for statistical analysis.
· Assist with and follow up on; Pharma and Combination product related regulatory visits, corporate audits, and vendor audits.
· Provide support to JSC in defining, collecting, and analyzing Quality Metrics such as Best Practices, Design to Value progress metrics and Implementation of dashboard tools.
· Function as Lead Statistical Subject Matter Expert and deliver training and mentor JSC employees in Statistical methods.
· Develop and evaluate plans and criteria for a variety of projects and activities to be carried out by others.
A combination of the following education and experience is required: A PhD in Statistics with 2 years related experience OR a Master’s degree in Statistics with a minimum of 5 years related experience
· Knowledge of Bayesian and Frequentist methods required
· Advanced knowledge of programming in R or SAS is required
· Ability to develop and implement statistical solutions to product and process issues.
· Undergraduate degree in mathematics, statistics, science, or engineering preferred
· Experience with Quality Engineering or Six Sigma methodology is preferred.
· This position may also require up to 15% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.