About the Johnson & Johnson Med Tech
The Johnson & Johnson MedTech Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having sophisticated patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
Our goal is to be among the best in the world, and we challenge ourselves each day to deliver innovative solutions that enable healthy outcomes for patients and Consumers. With our agility and responsiveness, we deliver differentiated experience for regional teams building competitive advantage for J&J Consumer Health. Our commitment is to put our many and diverse customers at the center of everything we do. We build agile, scalable and innovative business intelligence solutions in partnership with IT, Marketing & Commercial teams which help the Squads with all the Insights and information required to be ahead of the market.
Area Account Manager Shoulder and Mitek
DePuy Synthes Shoulder and Mitek is market leader within the Shoulder arthroplasty segment in Sweden. To maintain and develop our position further we are now recruiting an Area Account Manager for DePuy Synthes Shoulder and Mitek from middle part of Sweden up to Norrbotten district in Sweden to bring this business to the next level.
As Area Account Manager, you have the full responsibility for your own territory. As AAM, you will be in close contact with your customers, doctors, nurses, and other stakeholders.
You strive for new ways to grow the business, gain market shares, are relation oriented and understand the value of stakeholder management.
Objectives of the Position
- Take full responsibility and be accountable for the overall business performance for your product portfolio including draw commercial conclusions and take appropriate action.
- Establish and execute sales strategies to achieve the budget in your territory.
- Gain and retain excellent relationships with our customers and relevant KOLs.
- You will train and educate the users in product related matters, attend surgeries and keep an overall professional service level to the customers.
- Continue to develop the existing business and identify new possibilities within your territory.
- · Conduct business activities in compliance with ethics, legal requirements and JnJ policies.
- Experience in any or several of: sales in medical device or any relevant background in the medical device industry/hospital/medical background (e.g. sales-person, or-nurse, physiotherapist or similar)
- Preferred to live in the area of Stockholm Uppland.
- Knowledge of the orthopedic and medical device environment in general and the Shoulder and Sports medicine business in particular is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both in writing and the spoken language.
- You have a high level of social skills and are communicative.
- Professional and business minded.
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for highly motivated, goal oriented and structured person with great ability to prioritize and make things happen. You share our passion for patient care and meeting customer needs together with a strong business acumen. The candidate must be able to act with short notice and handle several parallel ongoing customer activities. You will join a team with highly experienced colleagues and will have high impact in shaping the business in your district together with the team members.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re committed to making a positive impact on the world—and we know our employees are our most valuable resource in that mission. We offer you to join a team of highly experienced colleagues, a stimulating company culture, personal development and interesting career opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the 7-days posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
If you have issues applying, please use Chrome Web Browser and reset your password. If that does not help you can get more guidance and contact us from this page: https://www.careers.jnj.com/contactus-faq .