At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for Brand Specialist Immunology located in Slovakia.
Contract: Full time
The Brand Specialist is charged with sales efforts and proper relationship development with physician (KOLs, Local OLs) pharmacists and administrative leads within appointed hospitals/outpatients service areas and stakeholders. Helps Therapy Area Manager to develop strategy for uncovering market opportunities by establishing priorities and recommending a process for obtaining intelligence information. Helps TAM to adapt of centrally developed marketing materials and guiding the work of local advertising agencies to ensure work consistent with overall product strategy. Helps TAM to improve sales team capabilities in terms of product knowledge/ quality of interactions and key account management.
· Promote assigned brands/ portfolio of Janssen to assigned choosen HCPs – KOLs and Local OLs
· Demonstrate deep knowledge of assigned products and relevant competitors
· Assess needs of target physicians and other HCP stakeholders and update them on regularly basis
· Address needs with responsive approach, targeted skills, and appropriate resources
· Coordinates sales promotional activities within sales team according to TAM instructions
· Analyze and use available reports and information to understand impact of past customer interactions, suggest new ways of communication to improve interactions with customers and helps improve sales team capabilities
· Analyze costumer needs and create a plan of promotional seminars and coordinate sales team in its execution
· Help the team of KAS in gaining product knowledge and helps TAM in checking the team knowledge
· Helps TAM to develop strategy for uncovering market opportunities by establishing priorities and recommending a process for obtaining intelligence information.
· Helps TAM to adapt of centrally developed marketing materials and guiding the work of local advertising agencies to ensure work consistent with overall product strategy.
· Evaluates and implements improvements for new and existing promotional activities
· Give inputs for planning promotional and other tactical programmes and services to enhance products aligned with strategy.
· Helps TAMs with providing product knowledge trainings for assigned products and updates as needed.
· Build lasting proper relationships with HCPs and KOLs.
· Demonstrate deep knowledge of targeted physicians and other related and assigned stakeholders, understand the importance of market segmentation and maintain the CRM application up to date.
· Manage all business dynamics on national level aligned to promotional areas
· Coordinate efforts with territory partners (Key account Specialists). In cooperation with KAS sssess account needs and bring relevant cross-functional skills into the plan as appropriate
· Create trustworthy and collaborative working environment internally and externally with the main objective to strengthen Janssen position as a company with high reputation and credibility
· Use appropriate and compliant relationship skills to gain access to physicians and Institution’s in difficult situations
· Assess accounts and bring relevant cross functional skills/teams for solutions and business growth
· Previous minimum 4 years’ experience in a marketing or sales role in pharmaceutical industry with proven record of successful sales, Key account management process proven capabilities: analyze, plan, prepare, implement, follow-up
· High level of selling skills and KOL management
· Business oriented person with excellent presentation and negotiation skills
· High level of ethical standards in business
· Team player – proven ability to work effectively as part of a multi-functional team
· Multi task approach
· Positive attitude, personal accountability
· Willing to learn/improve
· Courage to take action/responsibility for solutions/results
· Advanced Slovak language and English language on communicative level (B2)
· Driving license - active driver
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
· Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!