- The EThicon Regional Professional Education Sr. Manager is responsible for:
- The creation of the Ethicon Latin America Professional Education curriculum for the safe and effective use of J&J products and for the creation and implementation of the Professional Education Learning Journey for Ethicon in Latin America.
- Works directly with the Regional and Local marketing teams to assess market opportunities and identify clinical thought leaders.
- Develops a strategic Professional Education plan to assist marketing teams to drive cluster business plan goals and an overall increase in procedures with the use of ETH products, as well as the awareness of the availability of those procedures.
- Establishes targeting criteria for potential clinical attendees of Professional Education events and measures participants against those criteria.
- Directs resources to drive ongoing procedural adoption rates among surgeons, residents, nurses, physician assistants, and clinical stakeholders. Identifies and evaluates new surgical procedures with regional surgeon thought leaders for potential regional offering to grow J&J market share.
- Together with the Regional and Local marketing teams, develops the Learning Journey and curriculum for Ethicon. Define content minimum curriculum for each stage of the CARE program (basic, intermediary, advanced, KOL) and drive standardization of programs throughout the clusters.
- Regional trainings: coordinates regional ProfEd ETH team and works with selected regional faculty to create and develop meaningful, clinical regional course content that can benefit all the regions.
- Identifies and incorporates innovation and new learning technology to expedite Professional Education delivery to increase availability to the customer and drive differentiation and competitive advantage for ETH in the region.
- Monitors and maintains high compliance standards in the exchange of services of value that ensure the safe and efficacious use of J&J products.
In addition, the ETH Regional ProfEd Sr. Manager:
- Builds ETH ProfEd business plan for Latin America
- Participates in ETH RFLT, and drive ETH ProfEd strategic direction to clusters
- Translates ETH and market knowledge into an education plan that identifies metrics, targets, strategies, tactics, and budget to be utilized to meet ETH LA objectives.
- Directs activities aligned with the education plan. Partner with field and marketing counterparts to ensure coordination of activities within a market.
- Builds productive relationships with customers.
- Establish key strategic partnerships across Latin American KOLs, to understand trends in professional education, market and anticipate needs for new training models
- Develops high quality regional faculty utilizing specific faculty criteria.
- Build a database of key customers. Define KOL criteria for proctors and ProfEd activities
- Benchmark with other WW Professional Education teams, to update training curriculum and materials, according to LATAM market demands.
Minimum Bachelor degree is required
Fluent/Advanced level of English, Portuguese is a plus
Minimum of five years of sales or marketing experience is required
Previous people’s management experience required.
MedTech industry experience required.
Previous general surgery field experience preferred.
Prior Professional Education experience is preferred.
Demonstrated strong organization and project management skills are preferred.
Strong presentation and public speaking is preferred.