Senior Director, Global Strategic Marketing - Surgical Sports, Upstream Marketing
DePuy Mitek Sports Medicine, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Director, Surgical Sports, Upstream Marketing located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL or Raynham, MA.
The Senior Director, Surgical Sports, Upstream Marketing is responsible for leading the strategic marketing functions for Sports shoulders & Sports Knees as well as the Arthroscopic Equipment platform globally. The core responsibilities include leading marketing teams and building the organizational capabilities needed for their department to meet the specific needs of the organization, market, and customer. This position will have full P&L responsibility for the Arthroscopic Equipment business.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for commercial and NPI development strategies for not only the Sports shoulders & Sports Knees but also for the Mitek’s capital equipment business (PUREVUE and other visualization, VAPRVUE and FMS VUE platforms)
- Responsible for developing new business models to support new-to-J&J video products
- Support building commercial capabilities by working with country and region teams, including go-to-market models, training and service and repair strategy
- Collaborate effectively with all business partners with strong fluency and engagement across Global Franchise Marketing Organization, R&D, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain, Commercial teams, Finance and HR to enable business results and a high-performance culture for the team
- Responsible for scouting and bringing superior alliance and acquisition opportunities forward in the Mitek's capital equipment space
- Create excitement and engagement around J&J visualization portfolio, both internally and externally
- Ensure Sports shoulders, Sports Knees, and AES teams are engaged and high performing by overseeing recruitment, development and overall performance and talent management of direct and indirect reports
- College BS/BA required, MBA preferred and 12+ years total progressive business experience in any of the following areas: Marketing, Medical Device Product Development R&D, Medical Device Sales, or a combination of sales and Marketing is required
- 5+ years people management experience is required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in medical device or another healthcare regulated industry is required
- Must have significant experience in developing and launching new products, services, and programs
- Must have experience interacting with key customers and sales organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills are required
- Must have ability to work in a hand’s –on, fast paced, customer focused environment
- Should have a track record of career advancement and exceeding expectations
- Position requires approximately 30% travel including weekends. Travel includes both domestic and international travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.