The DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world, offering an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services, and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools, and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative, and high-quality offerings keeps people moving!
Bring your passion! Our newly created Digital Applications Team drives forward projects end-to-end across the "Plan, Make, Source, Deliver," Supply Chain functions that improve the health and mobility of patients around the globe by bringing vital orthopedic products to market.
The DePuy Synthes Digital Applications Team will help drive more efficient utilization of our existing digital capabilities, enable implementation of synchronized solutions to our business problems, and establish architecture standardization to drive value. It will also provide a clear structure for effective change management to drive adoption and value capture from digital initiatives.
We’re looking for a co-op during the Spring & Summer of 2023, to join our team to assist and deliver highly reliable, high-quality data & analytic solutions for our organization. We seek a creative problem solver who collaborates with the data pipeline, platform, and/or application workstreams to work and support in achieving team goals, standards, and practices.
As the Digital Application Team Co-op, you will:
- Gaining experience in E2E analytic solutions including Data Engineering and/or Data Visualization (Power BI or Tableau).
- Create and update PowerPoint presentations for internal and external use cases.
- Cultivate an understanding of Supply Chain, Orthopedics, and DePuy Synthes business processes.
The anticipated base pay for this position is between $20/hour and $26/hour, but will be based on candidate’s program year, discipline, degree and/or experience.
This position is overtime eligible.
Co-Ops/Interns may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as medical insurance, sick time, and holiday pay in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.
For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited university, pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer, Software, or an engineering related field.
- Able to work in the US and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g., FI, H1-B status).
- Must not be a freshman, or a senior graduating prior to program end date (Seniors must be willing/allowed to extend graduation date).
- Candidates must be available to work full-time (40 hrs/week) during the co-op assignment (Hours are flexible).
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- Power BI or Tableau knowledge to create dashboards or reports that drive business decisions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, etc.
- Have an interest in Data Engineering, Data Analyst, or Data Science roles.
- Open to learn more about process flows from a technical and business perspective.
- Proficient communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently toward team goals.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.