Janssen Global Services, LLC is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Global Market Research – CVM/PH to be based in Somerville, NJ .
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Global Services, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Senior Manager, Global Market Research – CVM/PH is responsible for leading and managing qualitative and quantitative primary market research projects for global new product development. In addition to technical proficiency with a range of primary research methodologies and secondary data analysis, the candidate must be able to clearly understand, and articulate key business questions & determine the methodology best suited to meet those objectives and ensure optimal study design and execution.
They serve as the “voice of the customer” to the Disease Area Strategy (DAS) team and must then translate "customer learning" into impactful recommendations based on key insights. The candidate must be able to facilitate and lead discussions with cross-functional teams regarding implications and relevant recommendations based on those insights generated from primary and secondary research and other analyses.
As a strategic partner, this position requires the candidate work collaboratively with their marketing team(s) as well as other cross-company and cross-functional partners. Due to the nature of the work, the incumbent must be able to manage complexity and think analytically, prioritize work and allocate resources accordingly. This individual will interact with senior management and must demonstrate global acumen. The individual will report into the Global Commercial Intelligence Leader – CVM/PH who is based in Allschwil, Switzerland.
The job requires an understanding of marketing and science. In addition, the incumbent will ensure compliance policies are followed.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. An MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of proven experience is required.
- Primary Market Research experience is required.
- Experience in business analytics or other analytical areas is preferred.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- A solid understanding of the product development process (NME declaration through launch) is preferred.
- Candidate must be able to develop and execute innovative and novel approaches for insight generation when and where appropriate.
- Hands on experience designing, implementing and communicating a range of primary and/or secondary market research methodologies is preferred.
- Experience in developing novel approaches for insight generation is strongly preferred. Strong analytic and interpersonal skills (written and oral) are required.
- Experience with secondary data sources and modeling is preferred.
- The ability to think analytically and apply good business judgment, as well as being capable of leading cross-functional teams of people is required.
- Strategic thinking, collaboration and teaming and strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong project management skills, i.e., the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and requirements simultaneously, are required.
- The ability to influence and affect others through building and defending arguments and reaching consensus is strongly preferred.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $113,000 USD to 195,500 USD.
This role will be based in Sommerville, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic and / or international travel.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .