Johnson and Johnson Inc. is a member of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies, the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics. Johnson and Johnson Inc. markets innovative consumer products focusing on skin and hair care, baby care, wound care, oral health and women's health as well as a broad range of well-known and trusted over-the-counter products through our McNeil Consumer Healthcare division.
At Johnson and Johnson Inc. our purpose is to "Bring Science to the Art of Healthy Living" by providing consumers with some of the most world's most widely used and trusted brands including; JOHNSON'S ® Baby, NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO® LISTERINE®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, TYLENOL®, NICORETTE®, NICODERM® and many more.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health is recruiting for a Digital Experience Senior Manager located in High Wickham, UK or Zug, Switzerland. Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case basis and if approved by the Company.
Digital Experience Platform Sr. Manager establishes and evangelizes the platforms & services that deliver the digital experience across all channels of engagement for our portfolio of Brands on a global basis. They are responsible for partnering with a diverse set of global stakeholders across marketing and technology to shape and evolve both the strategy and technology, ensuring that the vision is understood and connects with their objectives.
As an initial opportunity, this role will focus on our branded web presence, currently comprised of over 400 branded web sites in the EMEA Region, aligned with a broader connected marketing ecosystem. This position will regularly connect with senior leaders, regional and global stakeholders to shape new ways of working across the company.
In this highly visible position, you will own the roadmap and be the leader for to set our journey towards an improved consumer experience across our iconic brands.
- Own the product strategy, vision and relationships required to deliver the platforms and operations to support the Brand digital experiences in EMEA.
- Own and drive delivery of a product roadmap, inspiring impassioned engagement with the teams’ goals in service of the broader commercial opportunities of the company.
- Partner with digital marketers and engineering teams to create a collaborative and trusting environment.
- Drive an outcomes-obsessed culture throughout the team to transform product ideas into activities and outcomes grounded in the context of commercial drivers.
- Leverage and support the global products across the web channel, including contributing to the long-term planning towards the defined target state.
- Partner with our wider IT community to ensure all aspects of technology needs are considered in the selection and integration of new technologies
- Challenge practices across the organization to focus on quality and speed to value.
- Maintain governance processes that are needed to meet digital business goals, quality, and safety expectations.
- Understand how logical components deliver against key marketing outcomes.
- Lead meetings with senior leaders to communicate how our digital ecosystem is delivering against business goals.
- Significant years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience in the digital technology space and involvment in the delivery of large scale global programs for large companies is required.
- Proven track record of delivering projects in the digital marketing space.
- Experience managing business process change or education across digital organizations.
- Experience in the setup and management of teams to deliver scaled digital marketing systems is required.
- Prior experience in online marketing and/or advertising is required.
- Experience working in a CPG, healthcare, marketing, agency or media organization is required.
- Experience with Agile methodology and DevOps processes is required.
- Experience with MarTech ecosystem capabilities and key attributes including web, social, DAM, mobile, SEO, CRM is preferred.
- An ability to analyze and understand data and trends and deliver process improvement plans to address opportunity areas identified.
- A bachelor's degree is required.