- Great Place to Work ® Certified – 2022
- Benefits include: Flexible working, Fitness Reimbursement, Volunteer Days, and much more!
- Based in Ultimo, Sydney
Change lives for the better.
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products. Our Family of Companies throughout the world competes in the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and has the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
The DELIVER organization strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing functions such as warehousing & distribution, customer service, and transportation across the Planned Consumer Health Company.
Focusing on the Planned Consumer Health Company, DELIVER manages a complex network of Distribution centers (DCs) supporting multiple distribution channels to J&J’s broad range of customers leveraging a third-party logistics sourcing base.
As part of Deliver, this role will focus on delivering End-to-End Value through third party logistics providers. Key to this role success is the implementation of Manhattan WMS with our 3PL provider as well as managing the transition to a new warehouse being built in 2023.
This role has responsibility for being a point of contact for 3 rd Party providers, which will include management of the relationship and contractual arrangement with providers across ANZ and deliver insights for DELIVER to drive business and cost improvements.
How you can help.
This role will be responsible for leading, coordinating, deploying and implementing Business Excellence projects/systems from conception to completion by collaborating with functional departments to successfully develop and assure implementation, definition and diffusion of objectives, strategies, actions (tactics) plans, and its execution. The role will also be responsible for being a point of contact between the 3PL and the Planned Consumer Health Company.
Main areas of focus will be:
- Responsible for ANZ JNJ Third Party Logistics relationships and leads all aspects of day-to-day warehouse operations.
- Financial management of the Warehousing & Distribution of for ANZ.
- Build an operational excellence mindset across the organization leveraging Regional & Global Deliver Excellence resources.
- Work closely with DELIVER, Customer Service, Commercial teams, and Supply Chain teams to ensure business needs are met and align processes, procedures, and initiatives.
- Drive and measure operational productivity, efficiency, and cost improvement through KPI governance, process change, Lean, Six Sigma etc.
- Accountable for ensuring the identified projects / efficiency improvements are delivered to execution by working with 3PL stakeholders and JNJ stakeholders.
- Accountable for reporting to management, regional and 3PL business on tracking and ongoing success of projects implemented.
- Work with key Deliver and supply chain stakeholders and staff to develop and drive 3PL CIP projects.
IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU
We are therefore seeking candidates who offer the following:
- A track record of experience in several Deliver/Supply Chain/Customer Service roles
- Experienced in SAP (preferred) or other ERP statistical software packages
- Experience or deep understanding of the various aspects of Deliver (Warehouse, Transportation, Customer Service,) and Supply Chain excellence standards.
- Strong experience/understanding of process design, standards definition, and implementation
- Strong Customer orientation and pro-active attitude
- Experience in building best practices in Operations efficiency
- Experience in Project Management (Lean-6Sigma, PIM, Prince2, etc)
- Ability to promote a vision and drive change to transform organizations via strong engagement/communication
- Analytical capabilities
- Big picture orientation with attention to detail
- Effectively runs and adapts to change
- Good communication and team building skills
- Ability to lead cross-functionally
Closing date: Friday, 2 nd of December 2022
Being part of Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU
Great Place to Work ® Certified – 2022
Great Place to Work® Certification recognises employers who create outstanding employee experience. The certification process is recognised worldwide as the global benchmark for identifying outstanding workplaces.
Johnson & Johnson - Australia and New Zealand was certified as a Great Place to Work® in ANZ in its first year of participation.
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer who supports inclusive, flexible and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes persons with disabilities, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, diverse age groups, diverse sexual orientation, and gender. We are committed to working in partnership with and support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and organisations by recognising and respecting the diversity of cultures, identity, heritage, languages, lores, and social and spiritual systems practiced. We draw pride and strength from you, your colleagues and the world we care for—all backgrounds, beliefs and the entire range of human experience—coming together to bring health to billions.
As a leading global healthcare provider, Johnson & Johnson has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccine Policy in Australia which requires all staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to commence work, unless they have a valid exemption.
Agencies please note: Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team is managing this recruitment assignment directly. We’ll reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. We appreciate your respect for this process.
Overseas based candidates: This role is only open to candidates with the appropriate work rights/visa for Australia or New Zealand. For those with temporary visas, it is company discretion as to whether we can consider your application.