Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
“Reimagine the possibilities” at Johnson and Johnson APAC Customer Centric and Digital Supply Chain. And having a direct impact to deliver our Vision of “ Treating 1 patient at a time. Improving Five billion lives. A lifelong commitment” and become No 1 SelfCare MNC in AP.
As a member of SelfCare Organisation, responsible for driving Supplier Reliability in the region and lead the SelfCare, Asia Pacific Rapid Response Team. He/she will partner with End-to-End Supply Chain and Procurement leadership in building & delivering the overall Reliability Program to drive systemic improvement in supply reliability performance. He/she will require close collaboration with cross-functional teams, which may include representation from Supply Chain Planning, Sourcing, Logistics, Internal and External manufacturing sites, Research & Development, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Quality, Regulatory and Finance. This role will have one direct report.
Lead the supplier reliability agenda, driving a holistic risk management program for raw and packaging material suppliers which includes:
- Risk segmentation of suppliers and define mitigation action plan for high-risk suppliers/materials
- Review and drive supplier performance improvement on service and quality with key suppliers
- Align on Service Level Agreements (SLA) In line with the contracts signed with suppliers. Ensure governance of operating terms and conditions with J&J
- Drive Business Continuity Planning (BCP) strategy in active collaboration with Source and Raw Material Center to ensure we have BCP for key materials impacting products with high NTS
- Define and drive agility with our suppliers on MOQ & lead time, partnering closely with Source on Supplier Network opportunities.
The Rapid Response team is focused on three areas –
1) accelerated solution design and implementation
2) proactive risk sensing, and
3) long term issue prevention
- Leads projects focused on accelerated compliant remediation of issues that have a high probability of causing significant impact to customer service.
- Leads high impact, high priority remediation activities across the Asia Pacific organization. At times, these teams and projects may be global in scope.
- Manage and influence multi-functional teams in remediating significant issues or risks to product supply.
- Apply business & technical skills and good judgment to assess risk quickly & optimally, decisively prioritize and triage issues based on severity and imminence, and eliminate or minimize impact
- Partner with leadership to ensure communication is timely, roadblocks are quickly addressed, resource gaps are identified and resolved, risks are mitigated, and partners are aligned across multiple levels.
- Escalate to leadership any trade-off decisions needed to move things forward and accelerate mitigation plans.
- Proactively identify risk through various risk sensing techniques and develop detailed mitigation plans with robust contingency.
- Perform root cause analysis on each supply disruption event, identify lessons learned and propose systemic solutions to avoid recurrence of the issues.
Leadership and People Management
- Attract, develop and retain a highly competent, high-performing, motivated and diverse Credo-based team
- Develop succession plans for and support career development of the team
- Ensure effective performance management within team
- Manage 1-2 direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or supply chain. Master’s In business administration (Specialization in SC & Operations Management) is preferred.
- 8 to 10 years-experience in one or more relevant functions including Planning, Source, Engineering, R&D, Quality Assurance or Supply Chain Operations
- Experience managing projects and people management is a must
- An independent self-starter with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly size up information, use logic to evaluate and draw sound conclusions and decisions. Must have a right level of assertiveness and able to know where to go for information.
- Expert at challenging the status quo
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate risk and translate complex situations into simple working solutions.
- Proven ability to partner and communicate across functional levels, and to influence without authority within a matrix reporting structure
- A solid understanding of business priorities, and proficient in marketplace dynamics, processes, tools within Supply Chain while maintaining excellent customer focus are required.
- 10 to 20% international travel is expected
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements, and other customary conditions and approvals. Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health.