Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance, and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota, and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
SAenior Finance Analyst
Contract: Full-time, permanent
As a Senior Finance Analyst, you will play a key role in developing insights and foresights for the business by using a strong understanding of the business and external environment. You will support and strive to influence the business on a variety of topics including resource allocations and profitability.
You will become a key member of the BUF team and will contribute to an engaging, collaborative, mindful team, able to support the finance team in the delivery of our goals and objectives, creating customer value. You will directly report to the Finance Business Controller for Central CEE (Central and Eastern Europe) region.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to tackle a frontline finance role with the capability and exposure to make a difference.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Supporting CEE MedTech business with primary focus on Depuy Synthes franchise.
- Business partner support and financial leadership to CEE MedTech Supply chain, Distribution, CLS (Customer Logistics support) and BUF (Business Unit Finance) peers.
- Partners with business leadership on key initiatives, provide strategic and financial data support, present financial scenarios and drive value-based decisions.
- Collaborate with Financial planing & analytics team in consolidation of financial plans throughout planning cycles and latest thinking process with focus on Inventory, Distributions, CLS on CEE level and Inventory, SGP (System Gross Profit) on Central CEE level.
- Lead and support improvement projects of reporting, automation, and process standardization across CEE finance team and business training support.
- Provide insight and support in the presentation and interpretation of quarterly results.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- BS/BA degree in Finance / Business Administration or relevant field.
- Confirmed experience in an international company.
- Experience in business partnering strongly preferred.
- Proficient written and spoken English.
- Specialist in MS Excel and Powerpoint; experience with Tableau, Power BI, Microsoft Teams preferred.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling ability combined with the ability to understand the business context behind decisions.
- An open-minded collaborative approach with strong influencing skills.
- Inquisitive and always looking for ways to improve processes and outcomes.
- Effective written, verbal communication skills with a strong ability to build relationships.
- Ability to zoom in/out (details vs. big picture).
- Ability to interpret/use data efficiently to generate improvement actions.
- Highly organized, detail orientation, and strong work ethic.
- A CIMA/CMA/ACCA certification is preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP, TM1, Business Intelligence knowledge preferred).
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feel that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!