For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued, and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Biosense Webster is a key growth driver for the CSS business, operating in a fast growing and rapidly developing Electrophysiology marketplace. As a business, we have a strong pipeline of new, innovative technology that will help us to further enhance our current portfolio offering.
For this reason, we are looking to recruit a New Technology Specialist (NTS) to drive the adoption of all new BWI technology in Tier A & Win Accounts.
Reporting to the Clinical Development Manager, the NTS' are responsible for new technology sales by focusing on clinical education and expert case support.
As the New Technology Specialists you will be responsible for:
- Be the authority in the new technology through attendance on product training (both Face to face and virtual meeting, e.g. attendance to the EMEA NTS calls) and through ongoing self-learning utilising the on-line tools available (BWI Connect, Axonify Platform).
- Take the lead in training the EP lab staff on the use of the new products and provide clinical case support 3-5 days per week in targeted accounts for a minimum period of 6 months post full market release.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in all clinical data associated with NPIs and be able to clearly articulate this data to customers through education, in-servicing and objection handling.
- Presentation of new technologies to the sites in order to provide an overview of the technologies, highlight the values and support the Account Managers in achieving high penetration for new product introductions.
- Forward case planning with the target centres to ensure a specific commitment case from the account.
- Partner with the Account Manager and Technical Specialist in the monthly business planning process.
- Active involvement with all business planning and call reporting to align with business standards of performance.
- Lead by example in sharing best practice and success stories across the cluster and the region using available media (Chatter, Yammer, Newsletters, Town Halls).
- Provide support to other regions as and when required, working with other NTS’ to identify and prioritise case support from both a regional and UK perspective.
The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum three years’ experience in industry in Electrophysiology with evidence of independent case support to expert level.
- Consistent track record of success with minimum FM/FM for the last 2 years
- Passion, energy, ability to motivate and be followed by the team
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong objection handling skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Confidence in providing formal presentations
- Growth mindset
- Demonstrate business acumen and customer-centric mentality
- Strong collaboration skills with colleagues and Teamwork facilitator
- Meticulous business planning and execution