Janssen Global Services, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s family of companies, is recruiting for a Director, Global Medical Strategy and Evidence to be located in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Global Services is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Director, Global Medical Strategy and Evidence is accountable for leading parts of an effective and efficient operating model that fosters delivery of worldwide medical adoption strategies, worldwide evidence strategies and evidence generation plans. The Director partners cross functionally and regionally and is responsible for execution of a worldwide aligned Medical Adoption Strategy process, evidence generation process, and/or governance process for global funding. He/she/they is also responsible to implement an IT platform for evidence generation management.
- Collaborate seamless in partnership with Global Medical Excellence Team to ensure alignment of strategies and consistent communication to Medical Affairs (MAF) worldwide
- Accountable to execute on governance management for Medical Adoption Strategy (MAS) and Integrated Evidence Generation Plan (IEGP) processes across all therapeutic areas worldwide
- Assists in implementation and maintenance of Medical Adoption strategy and IEGP processes
- Business lead supporting the design of new processes, tools, and process improvements
- Manages solution development and successful delivery through roll out of relevant training to Janssen Medical Affairs Worldwide
- In partnership with GMAF IT, implements medical adoption strategy and evidence IT support platforms for Janssen Medical Affairs worldwide
- Responsible for following SOPs and being within compliance for Medical Excellence
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in a medical, clinical and/or scientific pharmaceutical environment required
- Previous experience leading clinical trials, developing and executing evidence generation plans and building medical strategies preferred
- Process excellence, project management and strong organizational skills required
- Demonstrated leadership ability to successfully work across functional and geographic boundaries, preferably across multiple countries/market types/access models is required.
- Strong collaboration/matrix management, influencing, strong communication skills (both written and oral) required
- Demonstrated learning agility and the ability to effectively influence portfolio strategies based on insights and foresights to future scientific direction is required
- Understanding of Pharma R&D process in high innovation environment is required
- Proven strategic thinking and strategic commercial skills across product and lifecycle is required
- Global mindset with proven ability to partner cross culturally and regionally is required
- Ability to drive projects forward to completion through planning and organizational skills while maintaining focus on the long-term strategy is required
- Approximately 25% travel both domestic & international
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $152,500 - $263,350
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.