Johnson and Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. is hiring for a Senior Administrative Assistant role to be located in Bridgewater, NJ with the potential of relocating to New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (JJHCS) provides contracting, supply chain, business services, and strategic solutions to customers and commercial intermediaries of U.S.-based Johnson & Johnson companies, including hospital systems, health plans, distributors, wholesalers, purchasing organizations, government payer programs, and government healthcare institutions in the U.S. JJHCS also engages with customers to provide streamlined supply chain services for our products that seamlessly integrate with customer operations, address shared evolving market challenges to value-based care, and develop innovative solutions that improve patient care and access. *CareAdvantage, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is offered through Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. Its Supply Chain Optimization capability is provided for Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies products.
The Sr. Administrative Assistant will provide comprehensive administrative support to Global Delivery Excellence, as well as general support for Supply Chain Centralized Services and Strategy Insights and Foresights organizations.
• Engage various levels of leadership on a day-to-day basis, handling very critical information and enabling key interactions
• Maintain highly fluid calendars with a keen sense of prioritization and time management
• Balance the necessity of running the calendar tightly while establishing a friendly, accessible-to-all atmosphere with peers, within the organization, and outside of it as well
• Exercise independent discretion and judgment to address sophisticated problems regarding project, department, or team-related work
• Facilitate meeting planning including team celebrations and offsite meetings
• Coordinate activities related to interview scheduling, hiring, and onboarding of staff, contracts, agreements, and purchase orders (including office supplies)
• Lead or support key departmental business support projects such as a Facility Move, Onboarding Processes, Administrative Assistant Community of Practice, etc.
• Coordinate travel arrangements and complete expense reports in a timely fashion
• A High School diploma is required; Associate degree is preferred
• A minimum of 5 years of administrative experience including leading multiple, complex calendars
• Under minimal guidance, prioritize across multiple critical activities, maintain confidentiality, and operate with perseverance and integrity in a very dynamic environment
• Flexibility to accommodate a changing work schedule and sensitivity to global time zones
• Experience handling critical and confidential information and documents
• Experience scheduling meetings and coordinating off-site meetings
• General systems proficiency and systems learning agility is required (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience coordinating domestic and international travel
• Experience providing support to managers with global responsibility
• Experience with Ariba or a related accounts payable system
• Experience with Concur or a related travel and expense reporting system
• Experience with SharePoint, Zoom/Teams, Finance systems, Human Resource systems (e.g., OurSource, WorkDay, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in English
• Minimal travel to other J&J locations in PA/NJ may be needed
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Anticipated Salary Range: $47,000- 75,900
-The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.