· Opportunity to work within a large, dynamic department and develop your skills and grow further
· Flexible work practices and outstanding benefits
· This fulltime position will be based 3 days per week at the Beerse office in Belgium
Are you curious and interested in financial markets?
Do you take ownership, enjoy problem solving and love working with people from all over the world?
Then J&J Treasury can be the next steppingstone in your career!
We are continuously looking for great employees who want to join our Treasury team.
Change lives for the better.
Johnson & Johnson is one of the world’s largest, most innovative healthcare companies and its products span a variety of sectors including Pharmaceuticals (Janssen) and MedTech.
The Johnson & Johnson Global Treasury Services Center (GTSC) is a division of J.C. General Services BV. Together with J&J Corporate, the GTSC fulfills the role of in-house bank and is responsible for the financing as well as the cash and risk management of the J&J affiliates. The GTSC is also responsible for the settlements on behalf of the J&J affiliates worldwide. Working for Treasury will give you the outstanding opportunity to gain insights into both the corporate, the affiliate and the banking environment.
We also provide you the opportunity to increase your global mentality as you will work with people from all over the world every day. This open culture will provide you with a steep but exciting learning curve!
How you can help.
Our Global Settlements team
The Global Settlements department acts as true Payment Factory for J&J. Almost all commercial supplier payments and travel & expense related payments for J&J affiliates worldwide are settled through this department.
Next to supporting the daily management of payments, we also implement large and exciting projects in the area of payments globally. Depending on the priorities, we are looking for an enthusiastic team member who can support either of both areas.
Whichever team you are in, you will build good internal relationships with our other treasury departments and our business partners within Global Procurement, Finance and Shared Services organizations. You will keep them up to date by regularly setting up meetings to align on processes/projects and to discuss potential issues/risks.
You will also build great relationships with financial institutions worldwide and get the opportunity to benchmark with other corporates.
To be successful, you will have already gained extensive experience in a similar capacity. You demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within a matrix business locally and regionally/globally. You have a demonstrable history of developing strong business partnerships and successful collaboration. Further requirements include:
· A Master’s degree in Economics or equivalent.
· You have a minimum of 2 years working experience in a Banking or Treasury environment. Therefore, you have proven knowledge in the financial world or financial markets; knowledge of settlement systems and treasury transaction processing can be assets.
· Global mentality and a phenomenal teammate, flexible, eager to learn, highly motivated, hands-on and stress resistant.
· Strong analytical skills and accuracy.
· Passionate about taking ownership and advancing issues towards resolution.
· Can express yourself fluently in English.
· A meaningful and interesting career opportunity in one of the biggest, most innovative healthcare companies in the world.
· Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development. We take your career seriously.
· Opportunity to rotate across several Treasury/Finance departments.
· Connecting to other J&J organisations and networking on corporate events.
· Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth in the finance world.
· Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package including meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, pension fund, a healthy and active work environment (free sport activities, in-house fitness, refreshment at the workplace)
Being part of Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Closing date: Monday, 25 th of September, 2023