Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Brand Manager - Prostacyclin Therapies
Requisition ID: ACT1800007V
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Actelion is a leader in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Our portfolio of PAH treatments covers the spectrum of disease, from WHO Functional Class (FC) II through to FC IV, with oral, inhaled and intravenous medications.
Working collaboratively under guidance of the Global Brand Director Prostacyclin therapies you will have responsibility for Global Brand Management of assigned assets and/or projects from within the Actelion prostacyclin portfolio.
- Champion and advocate for brand strategy.
- Provide clear consistent effective communication on strategic direction/rationale, in line with strategic and commercial objectives.
- Support the development of the Global Strategic Marketing / Brand Plan(s)
- Develop and roll-out global marketing campaigns, initiatives, platforms and communication in support of existing in-market assets
- Develop and roll-out global marketing campaigns, initiatives, platforms and communication to support the launch of new products, new indication extensions, new formulations as required.
- Develop and roll-out global programs in support of the prostacyclin portfolio, to increase market share, grow overall franchise business address in-market/future challenges.
- Support the commissioning and coordination of market research projects in collaboration with the Global Commercial Insights Team to inform portfolio / asset business planning and decision making.
- Support the coordination of congress activities in collaboration with the Global Congress Team
- Provide brand leadership and support to LOC’s with the development and implementation of local marketing programs, tools and resources.
- Develop a broad and effective cross-functional network that includes LOCs and Key internal HQ stakeholders (BSOMT, Global Medical Affairs, Global Commercial Insights, MA&P, Global DRA, Legal)
- An advanced academic degree in business or life sciences
- At least 8 years marketing, market research and/or sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry (including a minimum of 4 years in dedicated marketing role(s)), preferably with experience in cardio-pulmonary diseases.
- Strong pharmaceutical marketing and commercial competencies.
- Strategic mind-set, including a demonstrable ability to think strategically, operationalise strategic plans and design programs that deliver on strategic objectives.
- Strong project management skills, with demonstrable capability to manage complexity and unexpected issues to deliver successful project outcomes.
- Exceptional communication skills - written, oral and presentation in English (additional language skills are an advantage)
- Ability to lead and influence effectively in a matrix environment.
- Ability to build positive and productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- International working experience and intercultural social skills highly valued.
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- Flexible, dynamic, enthusiastic, results driven and a team player.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)