Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, TS Organizational Change Management
Requisition ID: 9995181213
Are you a results-oriented self-starter who enjoys a dynamic environment and is looking for an opportunity to lead change across a global organization?
Johnson & Johnson Technology Services is recruiting for a Manager, TS Organization Change Management based in Raritan, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager, TS Organizational Change Management (OCM) is responsible for realizing business outcomes and sustaining behavioral change ranging from organizational design to effectively enabling shifts in culture and leadership. In this role, you will develop and implement OCM strategies, plans, tools, and tactics to drive consistent and effective change throughout the Technology Services organization.
You will work closely with employees at all levels, including senior leadership with strong strategic change leadership skills to inspire change efforts through actions and words. They will also serve as a key leader over our newly-created Change Agent Network; promoting change, assisting with the implementation of new ways of working, and facilitating continuous improvement efforts. You will need to effectively motivate, challenge, and inspire others, while identifying strengths and areas of opportunity for growth. Incumbent with a solid ability to execute executive-level reporting on all change initiatives and maintain visibility on key dates, decisions, milestones, and issues.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Change Management, or Human Resources
- 8+ years of progressive change leadership experience within a large scale, global organization is a requirement.
- 6+years of experience with large organization transformations
- Change Management Certification (e.g., CCMP or Prosci) is strongly preferred.
- Operate with Big Picture Thinking / Attention to Detail, aligning both strategic and tactical with a sense of urgency.
- Creative analytic skills and ability to develop plans, reports, dashboards, and metrics.
- Proven skill in influencing senior leadership and demonstrate the required level of collaboration with regional and functional teams. Actively manage relationships with key partners to ensure successful execution of critical initiatives using effective change management tools and methodologies.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail. Ability to work well under pressure of deadlines and changing priorities.
- Exceptional leadership, networking, and influencing skills to create alignment of senior multi-functional stakeholders are required. Strong business sense, decision making/problem solving, and communications skills are required.
- Potential for up to 10% travel.
Do you strive to join an excellent team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)