Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Manager, Functional Planning- BRQC located in either Raritan, NJ or Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssen.com for more information.
This position will drive business critical interactions for the BioResearch Quality & Compliance (BRQC) organization by collaborating with the Senior Leaders and their respective teams to deliver high data quality insight that align with each departmental strategy and key initiatives. This role will have oversight of an external contractor, and will routinely interact with a global and complementary team that spans across all the BRQC functional areas, as well as with key business partners (Finance, Procurement, IT).
• Execute the BRQC data management strategy and revise the strategy/process as needed
• Develop portfolio summaries / dashboards, and revise capacity analysis based on progress & feedback from key business partners as needed
• Refine functional planning vision and operating model as needed
• Ensure accuracy of functional planning techniques and models by validating current algorithms and operational efficiencies of BRQC Janssen
• Conduct critical data gathering and analysis activities to identify resource utilization, trends, and opportunities for optimization
• Enable BRQC Janssen Senior Leadership Team (SLT) decisions by providing transparent insight of the BRQC Janssen portfolio of services offered as well as resources needed to deliver on business commitments
• Serve as the BRQC POC for the tracking & oversight of headcount updates & activities, and partner with Finance to deliver monthly updates of critical metrics (headcount) to the BRQC SLT
• Ensure all Functional Planning activities are completed accurately and timely
• This role will have oversight of an external contractor
• A minimum of a BA/BS is required; Advanced degree preferred
• At least 8 years of experience within a drug development environment (pharmaceutical and/or biotech) is required
• Functional planning experience required; at least 4 years of functional planning experience is preferred.
• Experience working with Senior Leaders / Leadership teams is required
• Knowledge of quality and risk management terminology and proficient knowledge of scientific terminology required.
• Proficient in hands-on knowledge of planning processes & tools with knowledge of multiple systems & platforms required (e.g. Beacon, V6, Hours Hub, Cognos, Oracle, AWS, Ariba, Workday)
• Experience creating and managing dashboards preferred
• Project management experience preferred
• Experience leading without direct authority a matrixed environment is required
• Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills required.
• Ability to work autonomously with a strong attention to detail, excellent follow-up, customer & serviced focused & proven skills for facilitation & issue resolution required.
• Excellent time management, priority setting and communication skills required
• Ability to cultivate team efficiencies & cohesiveness with internal & external colleagues required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required
• This position will be located in Raritan, NJ or Titusville, NJ, and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel as business needs
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)