Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Sales Specialist - US - Cerenovus
Requisition ID: 9991180819
Cerenovus, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Regional Sales Specialist to support the Region to be determined by location of applicant.
CERENOVUS, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, is a global leader in neurovascular care. Our commitment to changing the trajectory of stroke is inspired by our long heritage and dedication to helping physicians protect people from a lifetime of hardship. CERENOVUS offers a broad portfolio of devices used in the endovascular treatment of hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke.
Johnson & Johnson’s CNV Division is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants and instruments are used by interventional neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons and neurologists, to treat patients with conditions resulting from hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding. We are one of the fastest growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson.
- Be an integral part of Cerenovus’s US Field Sales & Service group reporting to The Vice President of Sales, and closely partnering with, the Regional Business Director (RBDs) and Territory Managers (TMs).
Under the general direction of the manager and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, you will focus on:
- Assessing and increasing the clinical competency development for the assigned workgroup's field organization, and assessing team members' clinical skills, identifying internal or external resources to fill training gaps and monitor/track improvement to a level of certification and beyond.
- Launching new technologies; and have accountability for achieving geographically aligned business objectives. Through this support, they will be a strategic partner to implement emerging education related to new technologies, organizational directives and to quantifiably improve their workgroup's level of clinical competence. The end result should be that Cerenovus’ personnel are recognized as best in industry for their commercial, technical and clinical competencies and that new technology is introduced flawlessly.
- May be accountable to provide technical and clinical product support to Neurovascular physicians and laboratory staff for CNV products to Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with physicians & AngioSuite staff in order to identify and foster interest in new products or product indications to grow and develop the company's product and technology utilization.
- Partner with Territory Managers and Field Management to ensure alignment and coordination of activities to meet business objectives.
- Work in coordination with the RBM and Global Education & Training team to accurately assess the clinical skills of assigned CNV clinical team members and establish a prioritized clinical development plan leading to continual growth and business goal attainment.
- Facilitate the development of the assigned CNV clinical team members to meet the requirements of the certification and ongoing clinical development process.
- Partner with Sales & Service leaders to execute content for emerging and targeted areas of growth. Partner with various stakeholders including Sales, Marketing and Global Education & Training to execute continual education of all sales & clinical field personnel.
- Target specific Academic and Strategic accounts to grow market share. Facilitate professional education programs that are designed to educate fellows on the use of CNV products.
- Drive collaboration and maintains consistent, open lines of communication across the assigned responsibilities with the local team – Sales and CAS, as well as the internal and external partners.
- Develop and share best practices with US Field Sales and Service colleagues and internal partners.
- Develop and grow mutually beneficial customer relationships within and beyond Angio Suite, including, but not limited to physicians, nurses and technicians, clinical and hospital administrators and staff.
- Stay current on company products instructions for use (IFU), best practices and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information.
- Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment. Maintain composure and problem- solving focus during stressful interactions.
- Engage in diagnostic dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders. Formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during session.
- Respond daily to requests by email and voicemail from customers, practitioners and partners. Perform administrative work, including CAS Field Visit Letters, training summaries, account documentation, compliance training requirements, expense reporting, and Company system input.
- As required, respond to requests for case support to customers for the operation and use of CNV equipment. Set appointments, present clinical and technical information, and be present to ensure optimal equipment usage.
- Communicate with counterparts, supervisor, and business partners to ensure efficiencies and open lines of communications.
- Maintains Safe Fleet standards according to Company guidelines.
- Communicate business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Ensure subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition.
- Ensure personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Perform other duties assigned as needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree, or 5 years of relevant professional work experience.
- Excellent oral (including group presentations) and written communication skills, as well as solid organizational and time management abilities.
- Valid driver's license in one of the 50 United States is required.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 70% overnight locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Five (5) years of previous Neurovascular experience
- Live in the assigned geography.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with the Microsoft Office products.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)