Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Service Specialist
Requisition ID: 9988190410
NeuWave Medical, a division of Ethicon, LLC and a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Customer Service Specialist.
NeuWave Medical®, founded by physicians and scientists, created the first intelligent ablation system and the only system that has it all. The versatile probe portfolio with multi-probe synchronized energy delivery allows physicians to tailor ablations. In addition, the 17 gauge Precision™ PR probe is the only probe available with distal energy control. The unique computer controlled system now includes Ablation Confirmation™ software, offering the only integrated in-procedure confirmation to evaluate the technical success of your procedure.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the NeuWave Team and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
The Customer Service Specialist provides specific information regarding the services, products or materials offered. They will attract potential customers by answering product and service questions, process orders and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will:
• Provides exceptional customer service and transactional support to both internal and external customers via phone and email.
• Responds to incoming phone calls and emails.
• Primary responsibility for processing incoming product orders and product return requests.
• Professionally and skillfully referring phone calls to others for product support. Identifies areas where improvements and/or efficiencies can be made.
• Provide assistance to field sales team with regard to order fulfillment and tracking.
• Communicate to field sales territory managers and customers of any unexpected price changes, or product procurement delays.
• Understand and follow complaint procedures.
• Develops and maintains a high degree of knowledge of entire product portfolio as well as competitive differentiation on single patient use items and equipment capabilities.
• Uses effective time management skills to ensure that all deadlines are met or exceeded, and work is of the highest quality.
• Accepts ownership for all tasks and responsibilities. Ensures all work is completed at the highest level of quality and well-represents the Leadership Team member and NeuWave.
• Executes responsibilities in an accurate and efficient manner, demonstrating professionalism and judgment.
• Takes personal responsibility for enhancing professional skills (such as computer/software related, communication, etc) valuable to success in this role.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Associate degree desired
• Previous customer service experience preferred
• Experience working in the medical device industry preferred.
• Ability to work a standard work schedule of Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
• Experience with ERP system (desired)
• Ability to operate basic computer software programs – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, as well as with others
• Exceptional personal initiative and desire to drive continuous improvement
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
NeuWave Medical, Inc. (6229)