Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Director-Cardiovascular Payer Marketing
Requisition ID: 9986190718
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Product Director-Cardiovascular Payer Marketing, located in Titusville, NJ.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including: cardiovascular disease, cancer related disease, mental health (bipolar I disorder, schizophrenia) and Immunology. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com
This position will be responsible for the Institutional marketing within the Cardiovascular Therapeutic Area of the CVM franchise. This individual will:
- Develop Institutional strategies, oversee tactics and measure outcomes that ensure successful attainment of brand access goals
- Develop Institutional value proposition for existing and launch indications
- Partner with IET/V&E to translate clinical impact to economic benefit.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (e.g. Field Sales, SCG, V&E, Medical, Field Sales Leadership, Agency and Sales Training) to ensure that the brand value proposition aligns with customer needs.
- Support Market Access Readiness Reviews/Institutional business planning.
- Lead the development of EHR Strategies and oversee tactics, including design, implementation and measurement.
- Adjust brand strategies based on the evolving healthcare delivery and population health landscape (i.e., ACOs, PCMHs, Quality Metrics, and Value-based Purchasing Models).
- Build a strong network with key opinion within Hospital Systems
- Solicit business insights, conduct market analysis and monitor competitive activity to deliver innovative and adaptive access strategies.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. An MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of business experience is required.
- Institutional Marketing experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent communication (oral and written) experience; presenting to senior management is preferred.
- Solid project management skills required.
- In-depth knowledge of cardiovascular brands and therapeutic area is preferred
- An in-depth knowledge of Hospital Systems, Integrated Delivery Networks and Federal Accounts including VA, DOD and Indian health is required.
- Understanding of population health management and health economics and outcomes is required.
- High level planning or business planning experience is preferred.
- A working knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing that includes FDA, regulatory, legal environment and reimbursement is required
- Experience with managing marketing budgets and external partners/vendors is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to form strong collaborations with teams and cross functional partners is required. Must be able to work in a team environment and be patient/customer/market oriented.
- This position requires up to 25% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)