Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision is currently recruiting for an IOL Product Manager, to be located in Santa Ana, CA.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
The IOL Product Manager is responsible for the development and delivery of downstream marketing strategy, marketing annual plan, key product positioning and messaging. Successful execution and implementation of the marketing plan, initiatives, programs and tactics across Americas region responsible to meet and exceed annual sales, profit and market share targets focused on Monofocal IOLs while aligned with global strategy and messaging and partnering with sales force.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide direction for sales strategy and enable sales execution to meet and exceed business plan needs and expectations.
- Ensures brand and product integrity by leading efforts across multiple functions, channels and international regions to protect our brands from any attack and/or activities which may harm our patients and business.
- Provide input to, manage and coordinate critical processes related to S&OP, strategy planning, business planning, financial process, marketing plans, portfolio management and development, market research, new product launches, business performance tracking and multi-channel marketing.
- Manage marketing and T&E spend within allocated budget.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required; Master’s Degree (MBA) preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of business experience is required; medical marketing experience is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of ophthalmology industry or closely related experience is strongly preferred.
- Medical device industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Marketing, sales, clinical or operations experience is preferred. Experience in more than one of these functions is preferred.
- Documented success in developing strategies and/or executing tactical plans in driving new products or programs is required.
- Ability to learn complex technology/clinical applications is required.
- Strong presentation skills are required.
- Experience in developing and implementing yearly business plans which include defining of goals, strategies and tactics is required.
- Proven track record of sales, marketing or technical success with strong analytical skills (Functional knowledge with Microsoft Office, financial analysis and database exposure) are required.
- Strategic-minded with strong collaboration skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and verbal and written communication skills is required.
- Experience in managing partnerships or co-promotions is preferred.
- Selling skills with formal Selling skills training preferred.
- Statistical analysis experience is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Santa Ana-
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)